Chapter 7

Payton stops to my house, we were pretty occupied with video games, and we left a few hours later to get to the school on time.

The bad thing is we had to sit next to the enemies, which irritated me, after all, he kissed me WITHOUT consent.

Author: If you read the first book, you know this is simply the same scenes of what happened, which is nothing much but Riley "accidentally" fell asleep on Miles(you know what Miles did😉 and you know what I did too). But what I'm doing is turning the story back around and tell you what all happened at the previous scenes that Payton's story didn't show, and then we'll go to where we stopped before the ending in the 'My Swimmer', so it's kind of like speeding up a little bit.

When we got to the hotel, we were assigned with different room numbers and were told that we'll see our roommate when we get up there.

Payton and I went to the same floor, I went to my room first, and Oh! There's the person that is right on top of my 'Hate' list.

"N-no, I'm in the wrong room, see ya!" I ran out and checked the door number, and looked at my key card number, they're correct.

"Ugh." I groaned, god, are you punishing me?

I went back in the room, reluctantly, I realized that there's only one king sized bed in the room.

Miles was about to say something, but I stopped him, "Don't. Say. Anything."

I dropped my luggage off and headed to the balcony to call Payton to come over to my room and save me from being harassed, a few moments later, Payton came and I left desperately.

Payton and I looked around the hotel to be familiar with the place, then we went to the pool which wasn't even very big as we thought.

"Hey, should we go for night swim tonight?" I asked, looking at the pool.

"We'll see, come on, let's-" Payton turned around and bumped into a person, he almost fell in the pool until someone grabbed him around the waist on time.

"Sorry, didn't mean to sneak up in front of you," the guy said, he looked young, like he's in our age, not very handsome, in my opinion, I'm more handsome.

"Er, it's fine, can you let go of me now?" Payton replied awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He lets go of Payton's waist.

There's two more people behind the guy, I was guessing they were his friends.

"Come on, Payton, let's walk around the town for a while." I said, leaving.

"So your name is Payton?" As the stranger asks Payton, I felt a hand touching mine, I turned around and pulled my hand away, wanting to slap that person, it was one of his friends, he smirks and winks at me.

This guy, he's giving me goosebumps, and I have a bad feeling.

"Why? Do I know you?"

"No, but maybe we'll see each other often."

And this one is probably just as bad, Payton, don't be fooled!

Payton and I left the pool area, "What's that about?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Man, you're really really lost today." I shook his head.

"Huh? What's that's supposed to mean?" He questions.

I didn't say anything, we just headed to town finding some shops that have cool T-shirts, we bought some, I got one or two for myself and Payton one for himself, Casey, Brandon, and there's extra.

Our phones chimes, it was a message from the coach to the whole group, he told us to meet him at 8:00 PM in the dining hall.

I insisted on changing my clothes since I've been wearing throughout the whole bus trip, and I'm feeling sweaty for being in them.

I went to room 449 and changed my clothes, we all agreed to meet at the front lobby, I scared Payton from behind and he wanted me to give him a piggyback ride but I ran off and then went to the vending machine and got a couple of snacks.

"Okay, first, eat!" I ordered Payton, taking his pretzels away and opening the bag for him, stuffing some in his mouth.

"Mm-okay, I'm chewing, see?" He shows me his mouth full of pretzels.

"Good, eat more." I stuffed more in his mouth.

"Eat mo-"

"Riley, your roommate is coming over." Payton tells me.

I turned around and froze.

"Riley, nice seeing you here, you're going swimming?" Miles asks.

"You don't need to know." I replied coldly.

I noticed that Zack was staring at Payton, and Payton looks like he was left in an awkward situation.

"Payton, didn't you say you wanted to go with me? Let's go to your room to get you changed." I said.

"Yeah, okay." He said, "Text us, Brandon and Casey."

~At room 456~

"Thanks for getting me out of that situation, Zack was staring at me, and I have no idea why." He says as I take my shirt and pants off.

"I'd say the same, just why does Miles keep appearing in front of my face." I complained.

"I don't know, maybe he just wants to be friends with you." Payton tries to reason while he puts his swim trunks on.

"Please, I have a hard time believing that."

"I got to be honest though, he seemed hurt from what you said at the lobby, loosen up a bit, will you?"

He has been harassing me, I should be the one hurt.

"Then-"

There's a click from the door, it was opened up by Zack, Miles was standing next to him.

"You guys have this room to yourselves, we're leaving." Payton said as he took one of his towels from his suitcase and slipped his phone in his pocket, he didn't bother to get a shirt.

We walked past them and left to go to the pool.

~~~