Chapter 22

~Friday~

After school was over, I put on one of my brand new dark blue jean pants I got from American Eagles, and a neon pink that was slightly bigger than my size.

Olivia wanted to wait for me since I was her ride, so I waited, later, she finally came down, she had a white dress on with dressy sandals, she had her hair tied up high ponytail, it was curled.

"You look pretty." I smiled.

"Wow! My cousin is actually complimenting me?"

"Hey, I'm not that bad, am I?"

"I'm just kidding. Thanks. You don't look bad yourself."

"But aren't you too overly dressed?"

"No, my girls are dressing up too."

"Okay then, let's go."

We went into the car, I drove all the way there, it doesn't take that long. It's very near actually.

I frowned as I got out of the car, "Aren't you afraid of getting your dress dirty?"

"Yeah, I am. But it's too late, we're already here."

We went down to the party, there were two big fires lit up, lightbulbs hang up, modern torches, some different sized pillows, blankets, coolers for beer and other alcohol included, music was turned up loud.

A student from our school owned this property, so it was legal to have a party or do anything.

I told Olivia before she meets her friends, "Don't drink too much!"

"Rileeey~!" Brandon slurs, "You're here! Let's party!"

"How did you get so drunk so quickly?" I shouted over the music.

"Unlike you, I came in early. You came in late like. . . mmm, Cinderella, heh."

"It's Olivia's fault, she sure took her time!"

"Where's she?"

"Probably staying far from you!" I teased.

"Forget it, I'm going to find Casey."

"Hey, is Payton or Miles here yet?"

"Don't know, don't care. Payton's probably making out with Zack again." I rolled my eyes on the last part, and Brandon was probably right.

Author: *Giggles*

He wobbly walks away, then something cold touches my face, "What the heck?!"

Miles was holding two beers, he grins, "Sorry!"

"Really?! It's cold!" I whined.

"Want some, I saw you coming over, so I got extra."

I thank him and took the beer and drank some of it.

"Have you seen Payton?" I asked.

"Payton? He's drinking beer, over there." He pointed, I don't see Zack around, "I was actually talking with them a few moments ago, but then Zack had to go do his business, then Payton started drinking beer."

Payton, I'm not saving your a** this time, you brought this to yourself.

"Gee, Zack's not going to be happy about that." I laughed, "I'll be right back then, I'm going to talk to him for a bit."

Miles nods, I went over to where Payton is, he drank down half bottle of beer, "Don't come crying for help if Zack wants to punish you!"

"What did he expect? That I was going to dance my butt off with boredom? Besides, he and I had a fight on Thursday, so now he's angry at me. So I have to use my secret weapon, meee, drunk!" He drunkenly gives a thumbs up.

His face was all red, it was probably from the alcohol, he continued to drink more.

"Stop drinking, or el-" I was cut off by Zack.

"Hey, hey, hey! Stop drinking!" He carefully takes the bottle away from Payton.

Payton whined, "Zacky, don't be mad at me. I wooove you!" Payton jumps into Zack's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist, now Zack was carrying Payton like a 5 year old.

Payton lifts his head and kisses Zack passionately, Zack set the beer down, letting it all spill on the sand. I really felt like a third wheel.

"Y-Yeah, I'm gonna go leave, pretend that I never saw this." Or dig my eyes out. . .

I went back to Miles, he said, "Wow! They're so all over each other."

I laughed, "I'm getting used to it, but I don't think Danial ever will."

"You don't think I'll ever what?" Danial asks from behind me.

"Oh, you're here." I got startled.

"Blake kept forcing me to come, whatever keeps me from studying too much. You shouldn't be drinking beer," well, Payton, he's. . . "Blake didn't mention anything about beer."

Blake wraps his arms around Danial, he sips some beer, "Oh, you guys are here too?"

"Blake! Why're you drinking too?" Danial takes away Blake's beer, "You're the one driving, remember?"

"I'm fine, I'm only drinking one." He takes back his beer and drinks some.

Danial looks around and spots something that surprises him, I turned where he was looking, yup, Payton and Zack making out.

"Hang on jus-" Blake stops him from walking towards the couple making out.

"Don't disturb them. It's not like we can do anything about it. They're together already. Besides, what are you? A alcohol officer?" Blake said.

Danial glares at him, then sighs, "Well, make sure Payton doesn't drink any alcohol."

"I'll try." I said nervously.

Danial and Blake both left to meet a few friends, Miles shakes his head with a chuckle, "If they live under the same roof, Danial will probably find out."

"I know. But they'll probably go to Zack's place anyways."

Author: What did you think?😳😂 Told  you Payton is the best when he's drunk.