Chapter 10

Miles walks me back to the room, he sets me down on the bed, adjusting my position so that I don't fall off the bed, then puts both of his arms on my sides, his eyes sharing contact with mine.

"Miles?"

"Hm?" He hums in response.

"Would you really have s*x with me?"

"What do you think?"

". . ."

"Why? Do you want to do it with me?"

". . ." I had nothing to say. No? Yes? He's not my type! Of course not!

He leans in, a few inches away from my face, which was starting to heat up a bit.

Then he pulls away, seemingly restraining himself.

"I can't take advantage of you in this drunk state. You obviously don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes, I dooo~!" I said before turning over, laying on my stomach.

He gets up and goes to the bathroom, the water turns on, a few moments later, it turns off. Then Miles came back with a damp wash cloth, he turns me back around and starts rubbing the cold damp wash cloth on my face, shoulders, back, chest, and stomach.

Then Miles takes my pants off, leaving me with my underwear, "Heeeyyy! Don't take all my clothes off!" I shouted, covering my bare chest.

"I know, I'm not, but sleeping with those clothes on will feel uncomfortable. And I thought you said you were getting hot."

"I'm tired now, I'm going to sleep." I said, turning my body on its side.

"Okay, good night."

He was about to lift off the bed, I grabbed his wrist, "Wait!"

He sits back down on the bed, "What's wrong?"

". . .Don't gooo, I'm already lonely enough, I don't want to be lonely."

He stayed in silence, not knowing what to say.

"I. . . I think. . . my heart is broken." I patted my right side of my chest.

"Why do you think that?"

I looked at him, I sat up and cupped both of my hands on Miles face, then pulled him closer, "Let me tell you a story,"

"Ok, I'm listening." He responded.

I let go of his face and continued wearily, "There was a little boy, a cute one, he had parents, but they never felt like real parents, you know why? Because they were never around, they did celebrate the boy's birthdays, and came home for holidays, until o- *hiccups* one birthday, that boy was sitting in front of his birthday cake the parents asked their maid to bake for that child. He waited, and waited, and waited for his parents to come, though his maid told him to go to bed, he said no, he said he wanted to keep waiting for his parent like a good boy. That child. . . before he knew it, he actually waited until dawn came up. How ironic, huh? Hehe, hahaha," I laughed with sadness.

Tears formed in my eyes and started sliding down my cheeks, tilted my head almost all the way back.

Though I was crying uncontrollably, I still went on with a force smile, "But that's not all, his parents called on that next day, and only told him "sorry son, we really are, we promise to come back soon to celebrate your belated birthday, it'll depend on work," and they hung up, there were even presents that arrived that they order for the boy, but he didn't want those presents, he. . . just wanted attention, be loved by his parents, to be special. His parents barely came home, not even coming home on any of his birthdays and holidays anymore, they come on useless days that aren't special, they forget to celebrate his belated birthdays they needed to make up, but he never mentions it. He thought he didn't need any friends, he didn't know what friendship was until he met another boy, he pushed that other boy away from his lonely life as hard as he could, but that other boy never gave up on him, he didn't know why, not even now. He later realized that friendship was what he needed if his parents don't fulfill his life with love and care, that friendship grew bigger and better, on his birthday, that person came and celebrated his birthday. He never felt so happy, not in a long time. Aside from his lovely friendship, his life was still lonely, the house he lived in had always felt empty, he was always taken care of by his maid, until she was getting older, he went off living alone, he barely trusts anyone, he hates those who tell lies, who deceive him, those who break him." On the last part, my voice cracks.

I turn to face Miles, his face expression actually looks hurt and filled with sadness in pain.

"Ai, it's not a big deal, he grew up with good grades, looks, status, friends, and team. Now stop making that face, will you? *Hiccups* It's making me regret telling you that story." I groaned.

He just stood there for a few minutes, then out of nowhere, he pulled me in his arms.

"Hey, hey! Not very much a hugger." He didn't let go, "Miles? Miles. Miiiiiiillllllleeeesss. Miles. Let me go. You're suffocating me." I sighed and groaned.

I tried pushing him with all my strength, it was no use since I was still tipsy from the alcohol.

"Mi-Miles," I grunts trying to push him back, "Miles, if you want to hug someone to death, leave me out of it, I'm not the one who should be squashed to death by you."

"Riley, I know you need this." What does he mean?

"I think I'm fine."

"No, you aren't, clearly you need love, and to be cared for."

My tears reluctantly went down my cheeks, a sob cake out of my mouth, I gave up and wrapped my arms around Miles, and cried, "Stupid! I'm not the broken boy." I tried denying.

~~~

Author: Yes! I'm alive!😀 Sorry, I've been so caught up on a few things, I've been around or so. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter.