Chapter 18

We went to the school's indoor Cafe, I got myself strawberry milkshake, he got chocolate milkshake.

"So, why do you want me to stay away from Danial, who I happen to like?" I added.

"Because. . ." ooo~ hesitating are we? "Because he already has someone else."

"Who?"

"None of your business." His tones starts to get more rough and furious.

"But I like him. He's cute, smart, flexible."

"I don't think you should cross the line. He's already in a relationship, do you not understand or are you just delusional?" Hardy harsh, aren't you?

"I understand what you're saying, but how do I know if it's true?" Should I press more of his buttons?

"Was him rejecting you not enough?"

I frowned, "Not at all, those are just words, what I need is an action." After the end of my sentence, the plastic cup in his hands were crushed and it made a mess, spilling on his hand, and he cursed.

"Fine, I'll stop. The truth is, I don't like him, not even a bit. You like him, right?"

His eyes widened, but his eyebrows were low down as an angry bird face expression.

"And you're the one dating him, hm? And you also gave him those hickeys, right?" He finally looks away in defeat.

"So why are you guys hiding it? Afraid that society will judge you? It doesn't seem like you want to hide it, nor afraid of judgmental society, you're so possessive."

He covers his face with his other hand that wasn't spilled on, and sighs heavily, "You're right, I don't want to hide it. I want to yell out that Danial is mine. It's only Danial who wants to hide it because he's afraid of losing his family, scared how they'll react. There, that's the truth."

I frowned(for real this time), "Maybe he just needs some time."

"He's had time since age 14."

Oooo~ that long?

"And his little brother just came out to his parents,"

"Well, he was basically found out by accident, so. . ."

"Whatever, as long as he's happy with me, I'll do whatever he wants."

"Mm." I nodded, "You're the top, aren't you?"

He gives me a good look, "And you're one of those fan girls, aren't you?"

"I won't tell if you won't."

"Deal." He said.

Awkward silence is very tense.

. . . Caw-Caw-Caw-Caw. . .

Then Blake breaks the silence, "You're not one of those real snakes, you know, the makeup, the dress, the hair?"

"Nope. I hate this dress, so short, tight, and uncomfortable, if girls say they love these kind of crappy dresses, I bet they're lying."

Blake laughs a little.

And I knew it was you who was piercing through me like some hawk, you were jealous~

And I can tell we could be best friends, nah, I don't want anymore people having bad thoughts about me, or be jealous of me, I don't want to be in a cat/dog fight since I almost got myself into one today.

Blake and I were going to our free period, we separated, I accidentally bumped into another person, this time, they came from no where, from the boys bathroom, but still, appears out of no where.

"I thought you said you were going to be more careful." A guy's voice tells me, and it sounded familiar.