Chapter 4

"What are you doing here?" I exclaimed.

"Shopping. What else?"

I rolled my eyes, drawing my eyes back towards my phone.

"Who are you shopping with?" He must've seen the shopping bags.

I rolled my eyes again.

"My girlfriend." I wasn't really intending to lie, but if that could make him go away, then great.

"You have a girlfriend?" Mile's asks with a stern voice.

"Yeah, she should be coming back anytime now. Why? Are you surprised that I can get one?"

"Then I would like to meet her, mind if I sit?." He sits down as he pleased. Why ask if you're going to do it anyways?

"Sure, sit there for as long as you like." I got up and took all the bags, "I'm leaving.", and left Miles sitting there by himself.

I went to American Eagle, and informed Olivia that I was going there.

I went to the men's side of the store, finding some jeans, I found some, but wasn't sure if they were my size, so I asked to try them on, they unlocked one of the empty stalls for me.

While I was trying one of the jeans on, someone knocked on my stall, "Someone's in here." I said.

The knocking continues, "I said I'm in here."

And. . . the knocking still continues.

When I got the jeans on, I opened the door, "What is your problem? Are you deaf?. . . Miles?"

I tried to immediately close the door, but he got in anyways.

"What are you doing?!" Miles pins my arms above my head.

I got startled by his actions.

"Hel- mm mmm..." he covers my mouth with his hand, I licked that hand, but he didn't budge, he only smirks.

"Is my hand that good?" No! Ew, germs!

I wanted to disinfect my mouth so badly, after mistakenly thought that he'd be the one grossed out and would retreat from me, but it was the other way around.

"Your cute, but. . ." he holds up my chin, "you shouldn't have a girlfriend.

Are you saying I don't deserve one?!

The only thing I could do at the moment was stand still, glaring at him, if only eyes could kill like that crazy snakehead lady from the Percy Jackson movie.

"Mmm-ffmm-mm-hhm-mmm-hmm!"

In translation: 'Get off of me, you jerk!'

My phone was ranging, but how could I get it when I'm trapped?

He takes his hand off my mouth, reaching for my pocket of my jeans that were hung up by the hook, which was right next to me.

He answers the caller, but doesn't say anything, only putting it on speaker.

"Riley? Hello? Where are you? I'm in the store, did you go to the bathroom or in the fitting room?"

"I'm fine, I'm in the fitting room, I'll look for you in a minute." I lied, totally not fine!

"Okay then, I'm just making sure, I'll be looking around the store."

She hangs up, I closed my eyes, scrunching my nose.

"You sure have a cute face, I wonder... just makes me wonder...."

He throws my phone down on the solid seat, "What do you think yo-" his left bare hand slithers inside my shirt, "You! Get off of me!"

I break my wrists away from his hold and shoved him to the opposite wall of the stall, I grabbed the collar of his shirt, "Do you have a death wish?!"

He actually just stood there with no smile this time, "She doesn't deserve you, whoever she is."

I sighed, "Get out."

He keeps stands there, "Fine, maybe not today." I took the blue jean off in front of him, and put my own jeans back on.

I took all the bags, when I was about to set my hand on the handle of the door, Miles turns me around, and collides his lips with mine.

I quickly shoved him and at the same time grimaced, and wiped his saliva off my lips. My heart was speeding up, probably because the sudden shock.

"I like you." My eyes widened.

"What?"

"I like you."

I sighed, ruffling up my hair, closing my eyes, "But I don't like you, so don't force yourself on me anymore, it's useless."

I left the stall, finding Olivia, I spotted her looking at the big shirts, I went over to her, she notices me, "Hey, I need your opinion, which shirt looks cuter on me?"

"Uh," not really a person who has strict standards on fashion, "the one with the tiger on it looks better."

She nods, "Hm, good choice, and... where's your clothes? Did you not get any?"

"Maybe another day, I don't want to carry a heavy amount than I already am carrying."

An arm wraps around my shoulder, "Rie! You're here! What's up?"

Welp, guess who it is...

"Miles," I sighed, "we just saw each oth- you know what? Never mind."

"Ooo~ who's this?" Olivia smiled.

"It's not ooo~ it's bleeeh, he's someone from school, and NOT my friend or anything." I pushed his arm off my shoulder.

"Riley!" She scolds, "Sorry, my cousin behaves like this sometimes." She giggles.

I winced at what she said.

"Cousin? Em, Olivia, right?"

"Oh~ he already told you about me?"

I closed my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose in embarrassment.

"Not girlfriend?" Miles asks.

"Huh?! Girlfriend? No, just cousins."

They both looked at me, "Uh, Olivia, I'm going to go to the bathroom, take all these." I said as I hand her all the bags and jogged in slow speed because I'm at a mall.

I jogged a little faster, I ran all the way to the parking lot, I got into my car, trying to catch my breath.

~~~