Chapter 11

(Miles POV)

Riley painfully cried, he was hurt, so hurt that hurt me.

He cried to sleep and his head leaned on my shoulder, I pulled him away from my shoulder and properly laid him on the bed.

I took the wash cloth and went to the bathroom, I took a quick shower to get the alcohol stench out, I also brushed my teeth.

"Would you really have s*x with me?"

That sentence struck me hard, I'd want to do it with him, but not with him intoxicated and definitely not without his consent, I know I already kissed him a few times, without consent, I really couldn't control myself at the time, I really have no excuse.

I only put sweatpants on since I don't like wearing shirts at night, the lights were turned off, I joined Riley in bed, I pulled him in my arms and caressed his hair.

Before I drift off to sleep, I was thinking through things, I didn't know why I actually started to have feelings for him, when I saw him a first few times a few years ago, he was. . . interesting, special, when I got to know him more now, I start to recognize what I'm feelings towards him.

I softly touch his smooth cheeks, his eyes were pretty puffy from crying earlier.

Riley, whether now, you're a child or not, let me take care of you.

I know you're hurting, I know your heart became solid to others, because you were hurt too many times, right? And you built those wall for protection, right? I want to win your heart.

~Friday~

(Riley's POV)

I woke up with sunlight in my eyes, something was holding me down tight, or someone.

"Hm?" I looked at the person who was locking me tight, he was still asleep, "Hoi, Miles, are you kidding me?" I whispered, groaning.

It's getting hot.

"Hey, Miles, wake up." He didn't wake up, so I raised my voice, "Miles. Miles! If you don't wake up at this instant, say goodbye to this bed for the rest of this vacation!"

"Mm-hmm?" He hums, waking up.

"Hey! Did you hear what I said? I mean it!"

"Huh? What?" He said, still half-asleep.

I sighed, "Hey, do you want to die?"

"Sure, I'll be glad to die in your hands." He yawned.

I rolled my eyes, I gathered up all my strength and pushed him away finally, then I groaned in pain, I felt like I have a massive headache ever.

And my stomach was starting to act up, "Ugh," I got up quickly and headed to the bathroom, I threw up in the toilet, and cough out.

"Are you okay?" Miles asked, who was standing in front of the door, I gave him thumbs up signal as I was still bent over making sure that I don't have to  puke up any more.

Memories flooded back in my mind, I remembered every bits of it, Miles taking me back, me telling him things that I shouldn't have, and crying in his arms.

Miles comes in, patting my back, "I'm never going to drink again," I said, "I want to throw up more, but I can't."

Miles continues patting my back.

When I was done, I took a shower, and got ready for today, it was a full day off, and we are finally going to have some fun at the carnival, which is where we're going to see the haunted house terror.

~~~

We went to the carnival very early, so we decided to play games, like bumper cars, inside lazar tag(lot less painful, that's for sure), popping balloons, water-shooting, other game prizes.

"Hey! Let's go to a funhouse." Brandon suggested.

"Kind of creepy, but okay." Casey shrugs.

"I'm in for it." I said.

We all looked at Payton, "Are you coming?"

"No, it's fine, I'll just stay out here and take care of the prizes."

"Come on, it'll be fine." Brandon and Casey drags him, "we can just take our stuff with us."

He admits defeat and went in anyways, he looks unsteady and uncomfortable.

~~~