Ch 23

Steve POV
I sat in the classroom for about 10 more minutes. I finally got up and walked into the bathroom and started to wipe my tears. But all I got in return was more tears. I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands.

Steve: why....? Why would he want to break up with me after I tried to kill his father for HIM! I screamed getting up and punching the wall. I kept on punching and kicking and hitting the wall. My knuckles started to bleed and were being bruised. All of a sudden I was yanked off by someone and pulled into a hug. I stopped fighting and just fell limp in whoever's arms.

20 minutes later
I finally looked up again and saw who had been holding me. It was Jonathan Byers, I started at him for the longest time. Until he turned away.

Jonathan: can you not...?
I realized I was making him uncomfortable so I turned away. My cheeks were burning with embarrassment. He let go and looked me in the eyes.

Jonathan: what happened?
I was going to not answer at first but seeing his face as he wanted to help. I couldn't help myself so I spilled everything. How we got together about his dad. How he broke up with me not that long ago.

It was silent for awhile until Jonathan came over and pulled me closer. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him. My head was in the crook of his neck. I could hear his soft breathing. He was shushing me and holding onto my quietly.

Jonathan: I can take you home. If you want...
He said lightly and laughed awkwardly.

Steve: what are you a high schooler or a taxi driver?
I asked laughing, he rolled his eyes and smiled at me. He grabbed my hand and we went to his car. I needed to get my mind off of billy.

We got into the car and drove in silence making small conversation. When we arrived at my house I didn't get out right away.

Jonathan: We're here.
I nodded and looked at him, I leaned forward and kissed him.

AHHHHH I'm so sorry!!! I don't ship it! If you do that's fine but AHHH why did I do this!