Ch 24

Steve POV
I stared at Jonathan....I knew it was wrong I shouldn't of kissed him. I don't know what came over me. We stared at each other for a minute before I quickly got out of the car and went inside. After a few seconds I heard his car leave.

I slid down my front door and just sat there, thinking. I closed my eyes and started to remember why I was crying. I felt tears run down my face. I pulled my legs up and put my head down.

Steve: this is a waste of time....why the hell and I crying over him, I knew it wasn't going to last...I just didn't think it would hurt this much...
I mumbled and stood up, grabbing the door knob to keep myself from falling. I picked up my backpack and walked upstairs. I went into my room and sat in my bed.

Steve:......Fuck
I mumbled and stood up abruptly, I pulled out my phone and called Nancy. Then remembered she wouldn't answer..she was in school. I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I put my keys in and started to drive.
I have to talk to Jonathan before he tells Nancy.

I arrived at his house and ran towards it and banged on the door. All of a sudden I heard the door open. I looked up at Jonathan.

Steve: I know you probably don't want to talk to me but please at least listen
I said in a rush, I saw he hesitated before letting me in and pulling me upstairs. We got to his room and he locked the door and I sat in his bed.

Jonathan: alright....what is it?

Steve: Jonathan can you please not tell Nancy about this! This would ruin both of us and I know you don't want to ruin your relationship!
I said quickly, he stared at me for a while before nodding.

Steve: thank you! I'm also so sorry I don't know what came over me.
I said looking down feeling guilty.
He came over and sat next to me, I put my head in his shoulder. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

It felt nice to have someone like that it makes you forget about....someone

I know this is a super late update! But hey it's something, love you all