Ch 8

Steve POV
As I was pacing around the waiting room I started to feel angry. At who would of done this to him. I didn't understand who did this and why they did. All of a sudden I got so angry I kicked over a chair and started punching the wall. The nurses had to take me outside so I could do it out there.

I kicked the trash can and called max instantly.

The call
Steve: max
Max: yes?
Steve: who did this and don't lie
Max: I can't tell you
Steve: why?
Max: he'll kill me
Then she hung up I started to think about who it could be. So it's someone who really hates billy. But who would hate him like seriously I think he's pretty hot. What did I just say!! Omg I am in love with him.....oh god

I looked over as someone fake out and told me he was awake. I ran in and into Billy's room feeling really happy but scared. I walked in and I saw him. He was shocked to see me there.

Billy: what are you doing here Harrington?

Steve: well uh you see-
I started but then mentally face palmed myself feeling awkward. He started to laugh at me and I smiled.

Billy: but seriously what are you doing here?

Steve: *explans*

Billy: oh.....

Steve: so who did this to you?
He didn't answer just looked away I got up and sat closer to him. I then grabbed him by his shirt pulling him close to me.

Steve: tell me who did it
I said in a growling kind of way it was definitely not like me. He seemed to sense he had to tell me and sighed.

Billy: you have to not tell anyone
I nodded

Billy: my dad
I felt my whole body freeze at why he would do this to his son.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and again it will be longer soon.