Ch 1

Billy POV
As I walked into the school all girls eyes were on me. But I wasn't looking for any of them I was looking for a boy. Steve.

Billy: hey Steve
I finally say in my harsh kind of voice, he turns around and glares at me.

Steve: what do you want.

Billy: wow rude much Harrington
I say that was a little rude like seriously.

Steve: whatever Hargrove
He hisses at me and walks to class. I roll my eyes as he leaves and going up to the girls.

A little later
I looked at max as I was driving, she looked like she was day dreaming about someone.

Billy: who ya thinkin about
I say, she jumps and looks at me as I glance at her.

Max: no one
She says harshly to me. Wow everyone is being rude to me today.

Billy: okay okay chill jeez
I say to her and the car ride home after was silent. As I walked in the door I heard my dad arguing with someone.

Billy: let's just go upstairs
I say to max she nods and we run up the stairs into our rooms. I look around and then decide to call some girls.

The next day
I walked into school my head down, Steve looked at me weirdly but didn't say anything.

I headed to the locker room in gym and got ready to play some basketball.

As I was about to shoot Steve blocked me. ( idk how basketball works 😂)

Steve: what's that in your face
I looked at him and then realized what he was talking about.

Billy: it's nothing Harrington
I say which distracted him so I could shoot. And of course my team won as usual.

As I walked to my class a girl came up to me.

Girl: hey billy want to come over to my place tonight

Billy: god damn I would love to but I gotta game tonight

Girl: maybe tomorrow then

Billy: I'll try babe
I say and walk away which leaves her standing there in awe. I feel myself want to throw up after seeing her.

Billy: what a hoe
I mumble to myself as I get into the classroom.

Teacher: billy your late

Billy: yeah yeah detention blah blah blah
I say and walk out of the class to detention. I really hate this school

Steve POV
Wow billy is a little off today but what do I care.

Nancy: hey Steve you good
I jumped when she put her hand in my shoulder.

Steve: yeah fine
I say and look back out of the class room. As I'm sitting there in class waiting for the bell to ring. My mind drifts to billy. Wondering whats wrong and him comforting me.

Teacher: STEVE!!!
I jumped and looked at my teacher surprised,

Teacher; so what's the answer Steve
I looked really confused so I just said anything random.

Steve: apple
The whole class laughs

Teacher: I see you weren't paying attention Steve I'm going to have to give you after school detention

I sighed in annoyance I had to get home.

After school
I walked into the room and saw billy sleeping in his chair.

Steve: wake up caulfield.
I hissed are him and punched his chair, he got up and pinned me against the wall. Something I was not expecting

Billy: don't you ever do that again Harrington. Got it?.
He hissed at me.

Steve: what are you going to do.
I said I just wanted to test him to see what he would do. He looked me up and down and licked his lips. I looked at him wanting an answer. I smiled when he put me down.

Billy: this isn't over Harrington

Steve: sure it isn't caulfield
I say to him he glares at me with that hot look in his face.

Wait a second......

Am I gay!?