Ch 4

Max POV
I saw his face freeze as if something was daring for him to turn around. I felt myself start to grow a little worried as I thought I should not of said that. I stayed silent until I saw his face move and I heard yelling.

I tried to stay as silent as possible but I couldn't help but feel awful.

Dad: are you gay billy!!???
I heard his dad yell I instantly was filled with regret. He obviously is but he can't admit that infront of his dad. It would seriously be bloodier than a battle field in his room if his dad found out he was gay.

I knew I shouldn't of asked that but I moved away from the window or whatever me and billy were using to talk. I still heard the screaming I wanted to help but that would just make everything worse.

Honestly I don't know what to do and mom won't be home for about 2 more hours. I heard his voice start calming down and I heard him leave.

I waited a few minutes and then slipped out of my room and went to his. I slowly pulled a Bobby pin out of the bathroom. I went baxk to his door and slowly opened it.

I froze feeling my whole body just go in horror and freeze. It was worse than what he ever had done.

Hey guys sorry for not updating in awhile but hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Love you bye!!