Ch 22

Steve POV
We made it to the school and we all went our separate ways. I slightly looked around trying to find billy. I saw people start to point and talk about me. I felt my face get red and I was starting to get uncomfortable.

I tried to ignore it and keep walking but they just got louder. It was about being gay and billy and his dad..... All of a sudden I hit something.

I looked up immediately and saw billy as he grabbed my arm and pulled me close. He whispered in my ear.

Billy: classroom. Now!
He hissed and slightly pushed me away and kept walking. I walked to an empty classroom and sat there. I had a feeling he wanted to talk to me. I felt myself getting nervous.

I heard the door open and it was billy, but he didn't say anything.

Steve: what's wrong...?
I asked slowly, he looked pled up at me with darkness in his eyes. He walked towards me and sat next to me.

Steve: we have class soon....why are we-
I got cut off as he kissed me, but it wasn't rough it was sweet. Very unusual.

Billy: I'm breaking up with you.
I looked up at him fast and feeling my heart shatter. I stared at him.

Billy: don't stare at me like that
He said in annoyance and jumped off the desk and left the room. I heard the door close, I looked down and felt tears streaming down my face. I jumped down and quickly ran into the bathroom.

I cleared my eyes and gave myself a pep talk.

Steve: You are Steve Harrington. Okay? You don't need him for shit! Your okay everything will be-
I got cut off as a quiet sob escaped my mouth and slid down the wall. My head was in my hands.

Why would he just break it off now!? What happened!?

Sad chapter I know. Sorry! Love ya