Ch 5

Max POV
I felt myself start t cry as I ran over to billy and hugged him. He was bleeding everywhere bruised and scarred. It was so much worse than what he had ever done before.

I wanted to go down there slap him in the fucking face. But I can't knowing that I had to take care of billy.

Next morning
He was still not awake yet but nobody else was in the house. I was hungry so I went downstairs to try and cook something.

As I was cooking some eggs and bacon for myself and billy when he wakes up. I turned away just to grab the eggs and I was about to put them in the pan. When all of a sudden I smelled something.

It was smoke!!!!
I whipped around and saw I had left the bacon in for too long it started a fire!!

It was smoke!!!! I whipped around and saw I had left the bacon in for too long it started a fire!!

Oh no...... the only thing I could think too do was.

Max: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I yelled and ran around trying to find something to burn it out with.

Max: WORST IDEA EVER!!!
I yelled in annoyance at myself!!

I know I haven't posted in this one in awhile again I'm sorry for those of you who like this story. I will start making the chapters longer but just enjoy this for now.