Ch 6

Steve POV
I had to go and talk with billy he honestly was acting so weird. As I walked up to the front door of his house I started sweating not sure if I was ready for this or not.

Steve: it's other now it never
I mumbled and knocked on the door hearing nothing for a few seconds. Until I heard the door start unlocking and max in the doorway.

Max: omg thank his tour here
She said pulling me into the house I looked around until I smelled smoke.

Steve: max what did you do?
I asked as she led me too the kitchen were the entire kitchen was on fire.

Max: I tried to make bacon but uh.......as you can see it didn't go well
I looked from her to the mess and back again a few times. Until I finally snapped out of it and ran trying to find a fire extinguisher. I ran into the basement.

I finally found one and brought it up and put out the fire.

Max: oh thank god for you to be here right now
She said too me as we walked into the kitchen and looked at the mess.

Steve: why didn't you leave the cooking to billy
I asked and when I looked at her face something was wrong. She like froze and stared at the floor.

Steve: max....what's wrong? Where's billy?
I asked feeling all the nervousness in my body start to come out. She just pointed upstairs and I ran up. She didn't follow me I ran into his room.

He was slumped against the wall with bandages and other stuff in him to stop the bleeding.

I started feeling sick to my stomach staring at him.

What the fudge happened?

Hey guys welcome bed to another chapter! Hope you enjoyed!!