Ch 29

Billy POV
After those words were spoken I couldn't think of anything else. She was right I had to find him, I had to see him one last time. Atleast try and talk to him maybe it would give me some sort of closure that I need. Something to make me feel less numb.

"But I don't know where he could've gone..." My voice trailed off cause part of me is saying we know where he is. We know he's in that one spot that he showed me. His favorite spot in the world.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I said slightly laughing as I was following Steve up a huge like mountain area. He just laughed and pulled at my hand more.

"Come on Billy, your taking forever! Honestly your so slow"

"Your gonna regret saying that Harrington" I mumbled feeling a slight blush come onto my cheeks. He smiled at me with his stupid hero hair. I rolled my eyes as he just continued to yank me up the hill.

"If I'd of known we would be hiking I wouldn't of worn jeans Harrington"

"But your ass looks good in jeans especially when your hiking" I turned around right before he slapped my ass and glared. He just laughed in my face before running ahead of me.

He looked like a child as he ran up the hill with a big smile like this was the best thing in the world. He loved this. He looked like he hadn't been doing this in such a long time.

"Your slow love" he called to me using the nickname I usually use for him just to annoy me. I rolled my eyes again with a annoyed smirk. He just continued to run up the hill before I couldn't see him anymore.

"Steve your being a brat right now" I called to him when I couldn't hear his laughter anymore. That was until I heard a crash up ahead and a slight yell. My eyes filled with worry for a spilt second before I remembered he would be fine. He's gotta be fine, it's Steve fucking Harrington.

"Steve, stop messing around" No answer.

"Babe?" I said. The worry was starting to show in my voice as I quickly went up the hill. Trying to find him.

"Love where are you?" I asked, knowing he hated that nickname but secretly loved it at the same time.

"My love where are you?" I called in slight annoyance but it was more worry.

"Steve Harrington! Where are you!" I called now extremely worried after no answer for the longest time. I finally found him after I almost tripped over him. I gasped as I caught myself before I fell.

"Goddamnit! What is that!" I yelled in annoyance as I looked down.

"Me, you dumbass" Steve's annoyed voice rang out as I met eyed with him. He have a cheeky smile as he was laying in the ground.

"What the hell did you do?" I asked looking him from head to toe. Seeing a gash and a large scar on his leg. Which was bleeding pretty badly not gonna lie.

"Steve!" I called as I dropped next to him and lightly was examining his leg.

"It's fine"

"Fine or not we have to cover it" I argued and grabbed his backpack which I assumed he brought incase one of us would get hurt.

"Is there like a first aid kit in here?" I asked as I was pulling stuff out of his backpack kinda frantically. He shrugged at me.

"No idea" I glared at him after he sent me his natural beautiful smiles which I wasn't in the mood for at the moment. I sighed and finally just decided id find an alternate since he didn't have a med kit. I pulled out the scissors from his bag and slowly cut the bottom of my shirt all the way around.