Ch 12

Steve POV
I was bright red I couldn't think straight so billy had to walk me towards the car.

Billy: you good now?
He said with a laugh I didn't say anything and just stood there. He helped me into the passenger seat of the car. He drove the car whole max was in the back on her walkie talkie yelling at Lucas.

Max: NO....NO......NO!!!
I laughed and glanced at her and smiled.

Billy: so max are you and Lucas a thing?
He said with a smirk as her fade went very red at that. She started to stutter then out her head in her lap.

Billy: I KNEW IT!!!
He yelled with a laugh at her she then punched him. But I felt her actually hit me I rolled my eyes.

Billy: did you just hit him?
He said I heard something different in his voice. She looked at billy then smirked realizing what had happened in the hospital.

Max: so how was it...?
She said with a smirk looking at me specifically. Billy answered though.

Billy: none of your business
He then looked at me grabbing my arm from where she hit me.

Billy: are you okay baby~?
My face went red I was still trying to get used to being technically a bottom now. I started to stutter billy looked back at the road.

Steve: perfectly fine
I finally stuttered our he looked at me and kissed my nose.

Billy: good......

Hey guys hope you enjoyed another one of my very short chapters love you all and bye!!