Ch 16

Steve POV
I was covered in blood I didn't want to kill the people I already did. I only wanted to kill Billy's father but they were in my way. I kept scanning the area looking for him. It wasn't easy bc he was probably running away.

I saw him finally he had just slipped and fell in his back. He lay there in pain as I walked over. I pretended to be helpful and put my hand out for him to grab it. He grabbed my hand but I stabbed his arm.

Billy's dad: why are you doing this! I'll give you anything! Money!? Do you want mon- AHH
He screamed in pain as the knife went further into his arm.

Steve: no I don't you tour money

Billy's dad: I'll give you anything!! Please just let me live!

Steve: tell me ....why do you deserve to live?

Billy's dad: w-what do you mean!?

Steve: why do you deserve to-
I was suddenly pulled backwards and someone stood in my way.

Steve: what the f-

Billy: what the fuck Steve!!
Billy yelled I looked up at him, he did not look happy with me. I glanced from side to side looking around at what has happened. I sighed and dropped my bat.

Billy: what are you doing
I couldn't explain so I just kept my head down hoping he would just drag me home.

Billy: Steve look at me!
I refused

Billy: LOOK AT ME!
He screamed and shook me I looked into his eyes finally. He calmed down but then slapped me in the face. He looked at his dad and growled lightly.

Billy: he should of killed you! Your lucky I didn't let him! If you dare tell anyone about this I swear I will tell them what you do to me

He hissed his dad nodded fast and got up and ran. He sighed and grabbed my arm and yanked me to his house.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love ya bye!