Ch 25

Steve POV
Jonathan: what even happened? Why did you do that?

Steve: I wish I knew, I didn't mean to kiss you and make you uncomfortable or anything I'm just...I'm sorry Jonathan
He smiled lightly and patted my shoulder,

Jonathan: it's alright..now about billy...
He started. The memories came back, him kissing me...him breaking up with me in an matter of seconds.

Steve: i don't even know what happened...I mean we were doing fine...then suddenly he tells me we need to break up
I mumble. Jonathan nods before standing up and pulling me with him, downstairs and to his car.

I get into the passenger side and Jonathan starts the car and we drive in silence. I looked over at Jonathan and I could see anger in his eyes.

Steve: Jonathan are you...?

Jonathan: we're going to go talk to billy
He said. We arrived at Billy's house a few minutes later and he got out and started walking up to the front door. School had ended so he was most likely home.

Steve: what if he's not home?
I said following Jonathan up to the front door as he pounded his fist on it. All of a sudden the door swung open to reveal billy with his hands on a random girls ass. As they were making out and heading to his room. I held myself together as Jonathan stormed into the house.

Jonathan: Billy Hargrove!
He screamed. Billy dropped the girl and whipped his head around to see Jonathan standing in front of him and me next to him. He stared at me, as Jonathan was yelling he didn't take his eyes away from mine.

Jonathan: what the hell is wrong with you!

Billy: you never liked him! Why are you defending him!
He yelled back. I looked over at the girl and saw she was scared so I walked over and put my hand out.

Steve: what's your name?

Girl: Millie
She said lightly taking my hand as I pulled her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me.

Millie: I didn't know he was taken im so sorry
She said holding onto me. I pout my arms around her and hugged her back.

Steve: he's not taken it's...complicated
I said as Jonathan and billy were yelling at each other behind us.

Until we heard another voice...one that nobody wanted to hear

??: what the fuck is going on in here!

A/N- I'm so sorry for not updating I'm so long!!! I'm back now tho and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you