Ch 11

Billy POV
I was released from the hospital a few days later. My head and side still hurt really bad so I was always leaning. Steve and max were there helping me out. When I heard a bitchy little voice say something from behind us.

Slut: ewwwww move Harrington! He's not a gay faggot like you! (If I'm offending you I'm very sorry don't take it seriously it's just a book)
Steve was about to say something back hit I had had enough of this. I turned around and slapped her in the face.

Billy: I don't like you slut! And you know what is am fucking gay!! So if you call him a faggot your calling me one too.!! Fuck off!
I yelled at her she looked at me scared and was crying as she ran away. I felt myself want to chase her and hunt her down.

Max: I knew it!
I turned to her and glared for a jinn time before I felt a tap in my shoulder. I turned around and saw Steve kind of look down. He started just to cry a little bit. Max whisled and smirked and went to the car.

Billy: woah Harrington what's wrong?
I say as he put his arms around by neck pulling me in for a hug.

Steve: thanks for that....
He whispered I felt my face go bright red I started to stutter.

Billy: I-it uhm.....
I said he looked at me and laughed probably at how stupid I looked.

Steve: is what you said true though?
He said kind of putting his head down again I felt something take over my body. I slammed him into the nearest wall I could find and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck pretty fast after.

Billy: that answer it
I said with a smirk at how red his face was he started stuttering.

Steve: I uhm what just happened!
He said I laughed and out my head against his he smiled.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and BOTTOM STEVE NOBODY CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!!! Love you and bye!