Ch 13

Billy POV
He was so cute when he was nervous or stuttered. I thought as I glanced at him he looked annoyed staring out the window.

Steve: stop looking at me!
He said in annoyance I glared at him and glanced at max who fell asleep.

Billy: hey can you get the blanket next to you
I asked he looked at me weirdly and grabbed it I told him to put it on max. He put it on her and continued to stare out the window.

A few minutes later
It was silent for the rest of the ride when we got home I realized Steve and max were asleep. I sighed and picked up max with one arm and Steve with the other. I carried them both into the house.

Billy: god you too are very heavy together
I said in annoyance and lightly out Steve in the couch and brought max upstairs. I came back down and sat next to Steve.

4 hours later
I looked at my lap as Steve's head started to move. I didn't say anything and just laid there until he jolted up.

Steve: who is it!? where am I!?
He said looking around fast until he calmed down and looked baxk at me. I have him a smile and leaned back on the couch.

Steve: your not going to say anything...
He said I heard the annoyance in his voice I shrugged.

Steve: don't shrug at me!
He hissed and pushed me over and laid on top of me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and his head on my chest.

Billy: I can't move

Steve: that's the point
I rolled my eyes and laughed at him he gave me a smile. We then continued to watch tv but at some points his face would change. It was like evil when he did that.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! Love you bye!