Hospital Visit - Part 2

-Kevin P.O.V-

I leaned against the frame of the doorway to Nazz's room with a bag of chips in my hand. My favorite, Doritos.

"Hey Edd, let's go visit Rolf." I say to him.

"Alright." He says, getting up from the chair next to the gurney. "I hope your arm heals successfully." He says to Nazz, bowing to her a bit.

"Oh don't worry. It'll heal in no time." She smiles to him.

He turns around and walks past me and out into the hall. I lean in the room to get the door and close it, giving Nazz some privacy. We walk the short distance to the next room and knock on the yet again, closed door.

"Rolf?" I called out to him.

"Son of Shepard is present." He yells to us through the door.

We walk into the room to see him laying in bed with gauze wrapped around his head, showing some of his hair through the top. Another man was changing his bandages on his leg. He was pretty tall, taller than me. About six foot something. He was very thin with short brown hair and blue eyes, covered by a set of glasses. He looked very intimidating and serious about his work, it was kinda scary.

"This may sting a little." The man said with a deep voice.

He brought up a spray can of disinfecting spray to his leg and sprayed it into the wound.

"Oi Curumba!" Rolf yelped.

The man wrapped up Rolf's leg and pulled a blanket over him.

"My work is done here." The man said, walking from around the gurney and up to Edd.

He places a hand on Edd's shoulder.

"Your mother and I will be home for thanksgiving." He says to Edd, giving him a soft smile.

"Alright." Edd says, smiling back at him, showing they have a definite father-son relationship before he left the room.

I don't know whether or not to be scared of this man or awe at the fact that Edd's relationship with his father is so damn cute. Maybe both. Yeah both..

"Oi. Edd boy! Kevin! I need to have word with you!" Rolf yells to us.

We walk away from the doorway and over to Rolf.

"I have found information on my investigation!" He says, bringing a wild finger into the air.

"Investigation?" Edd questions.

"Oh yes, on your boys' situation."

"What are you talking about?" I questioned him. He always seemed to confuse me.

"I know why the football boy tried to hurt you both."

"Yeah, he hates ga-"

"No!" Rolf cuts me off. "It was a fantastic act! He could have cared less! He was.. paid." He said in a lower toned voice at the end like it was some sort of mystery movie.

I can't believe this.

"She's back Edd boy." Rolf says to him.

Terror struck through Edd's eyes, which scared me since I have no idea what's going on.

"I, uh, need a drink." Was the last thing Edd said before he got up quickly and rushed out of the room.

What the hell!?

"Rolf, you better tell me what is going on r-"

"Marie Kanker." He cut me off again.

"Marie?"