Her

-Kevin P.O.V.-

"How nice of you to just let yourself in." Rolf said, annoyed with my previous action.

I basically walked through his front door and searched his farm house, finding him outside. I yelled at him to come in and now here we are, sitting in his living room, across from each other.

"I told you I would be here at 3 o'clock." I said to him.

He sighed. I guess he figured it was hopeless arguing with me.

"What do you need of me?" Rolf asked, ready to get this conversation over with when it has just started.

"You need to tell me about Marie." I demanded.

"Marie?" He questioned, looking puzzled.

"What did she do to Double D?" I growled.

He took a deep breath and leaned back in his chair.

"Well, this came rather quick." He trailed off, looking away from me, probably gathering his thoughts.

"I just need to know what she did. This isn't a secret that'll be hid from me." I said to him.

He remained silent and looked at the ground.

I calmed myself and became less frantic.

"Before you start though.." I rubbed my hands together. A little sweaty from my nerves. "Is it bad?"

He looked up at me and peered deeply into my eyes.

"Oh, it's bad."

I gripped the edge of Rolf's couch.

"It happened the summer before high school." Rolf started. "The Eds' went out on a camping trip in the woods behind the cul-de-sac while their parents did their own mini vacations. Well, except Double D's parents, since they had a hospital to take care of." Rolf said, having to add that bit of information. He's such a story teller.

"It was a silly camping trip if you ask me, they didn't go anywhere far, but that's what they wanted to do." He took a deep breath.

"On the first night, the Kankers invaded their campsite while they were asleep. They gassed their tent to make sure they weren't going to wake up when they moved them."

"What the fuck.." I moaned to myself.

"They kidnapped them, Kevin. They up and took'em to their trailer." He said with a catch in his throat, seeming he was about to cry.

"I need to get myself a drink." He said, getting up from his chair. "Do you want anything?" He asked, looking at me with glossy eyes.

"No, I'm fine." I said. I didn't want him worrying about me.

He went into the kitchen and I hung my head low, sorta in between my legs. I listened to the noise he made while I sat there, trying to take it in.

What teenager kidnaps another teenager? Is she mental?

Rolf comes back into the room with a glass of water in his hand. he takes a sip before sitting down.

"It was all a joke at first," he starts, "They were always messing with them back then. And the gas wasn't harmful, they even gathered up all their stuff."

I raised an eyebrow, confused at that bit of information.

"Yes! Exactly! It's so strange!" He said all excited like.

Is that really water? What the hell was in that drink to make him go from tears to jumping up and down?

"They dragged them back to the trailer and enslaved them.