Hate Crime

-Kevin P.O.V.-

Is this really happening right now.

"Dude, what did you do?" Eddy glared at me.

"I told you what i did! I came out! They're just strict with sexuality's for some reason." I explain frantically to him.

I look back at Edd, seeing him pace the foyer and Ed trying to calm him down.

I hate putting stress on people, especially him.

I look back outside to see people coming out of their houses. Nazz runs out of her house and runs up to some of Brandon's guys, obviously telling them off, but I don't know what she's saying.

"Look at her go." Eddy smiles, folding his arms over his rib cage.

Possible candidate for her new boyfriend?

I continue to look out the window and watch the scene. Johny, Plank, Sarah, Jimmy, and Rolf soon head out after her, yelling more. Things are getting heated and I don't know what to do. Then the unexpected happens, Brandon pushes Nazz to the ground.

"Oh, hell no!' Eddy yells, running out of the house and into the street, planting a fist on Brandon's face.

And that's when it started. The huge fight.

I pull out my phone and start dialing a number.

"Hey Nat, get your ass over to the cul-de-sac. Now." I hang up, not even waiting for his response.

I quickly put my phone in my pocket and rush to the doorway, only to be grabbed and pulled back. I look back and see Edd looking at me, with tears in his eyes, holding onto my arm.

"Please Kevin, don't go out there." He begs. "I can't see you get hurt." He looks at me, truly concerned.

What do I do?

-Eddy P.O.V.-

After my epic punch to the asshole's face, he falls to the ground, I stand over him and punch him more.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. A girl. Again." I yelled at him, completely furious with what he had done to her.

I feel someone pull me off of him and it's one of Brandon's other guys.

"I'm not afraid to beat you down like I did to your shitty leader!" I screamed. I elbow him in the stomach and he drops to the ground.

"Hey Lumpy! You think you can help me out here?" I scream towards the house.

Ed comes running out and enters the mob of fighting kids just as another car shows up. It's Nat. He parks his expense red mustang behind the other cars and jumps out, jogging towards me.

"What the hell is going on?!" He yells at me.

"Your fuck-boy team decided to jump us." I glare at him.

"Jesus Christ." He mutters, running his hand through his hair. "Where's Kevin?" He asks me.

"In the house with double D." I point to Edd's house. "But if you touch the Dork, then I'll have no choice but to kill ya." I threaten him.

"Bro, I'm on your side." He says before running in the house.

Now, Wheres Nazz?

-Kevin P.O.V.-

I look over my shoulder to see Nat in the door way of the house.

Thank god.

"So, what'd ya need?" He says worryingly.