Study Date

-Edd P.O.V.-

"So are you nervous for your date?" Eddy yells over speaker phone.

"Eddy, you don't have to yell. I hear you fine. And I told you and Ed that it is not a date." I respond while I wash the dishes. I'm the only one home most of the time so I have to multitask to get it all done.

"Even if it isn't a date, you would still want it to be one." Eddy yelled again.

I sigh.

"I cannot argue with you there, Eddy."

"Aha! I out smarted you, Sockhead!"

"No, Eddy. You just simply stated a fact. Never in a blue moon would you out smart me."

And if you ever wanted to 'out smart' me, you should actually participate in the education you get.

"Oh let me be right for once."

"Eddy, I never said you were wrong." I say, putting the last dish away.

*Knock knock*

"He's here! Eddy I got to go."

"Okay, have fun on your date."

"Eddy, I'm tu-"

"I know, I know, sheesh. Just have fun, bye." He hangs up and I look up at the clock, 5:00.

Right on time.

-Kevin P.O.V-

I look down at my watch. 4:58, I'm early. I'm never early.

Should I knock? What if he's not ready for me? I hope everything goes alright. And now I'm nervous. Kevin, stop it. La la la, calm down. Breathe.

I look at the time again, 5:00.

Alright, here we go.

I knock on the door and adjust my bag while waiting for response. I hear rustling inside and the door opens up to cool air hitting my face. I look down and see Edd looking up at me with cyan eyes.

Stop being so cute, what are you doing to me?

"Please come in, Kevin. Leave your shoes by the door please." He said quietly.

I walk in and start to do as I am told, but then I think,

Oh god. Do my feet stink? I mean I showered before I came over, but these shoes are kinda old..

I beside my thoughts and continue my unfinished action, then follow Edd to wherever he's taking me. He takes me up the stairs to what I'm guessing is his room. We walk in and I try to keep my jaw from falling. I've never seen such a clean room. And everything is labeled too.

"Please take a seat, Kevin." Edd says, gesturing to the two chairs around a desk with text books on it.

I sit down and put my bag down next to me. I pull out my binder and a pencil and I look over to him, seeing that he was waiting for me.

"So, Kevin, what would you like to start on today?" Edd asks stiffly.

"Uh..." I start but I get distracted by his eyes.

They're so pretty.

Then something pulls me back into reality and I answer him.

"Uh, bonds, I'm not really sure how they work." I stammer.

"I have the perfect textbook that explains bonds." He pulls a book from the stack on the table.

"The textbooks you use at school do not explain the bonding process of the atoms very well, so I bought this book." He explains to me.