The Aftermath

-Edd P.O.V.-
"What the hell is going on?" Eddy yells.

I drag Kevin over to Eddy's couch in the living room.

"I only know as much as you do!" I yell back at him, terrified of what is going on.

As I lay Kevin down, I notice a cut along his right shoulder. The cut was thin and stretched across his whole shoulder.

"Guys? Are you okay?" Ed asks, stumbling into the room from where we were before Kevin got here.
"Ed, run to my house quickly and get the emergency kit." I order him.

"Aye aye, captain!" He saluted me before running out the door. I knew he wasn't going to ask any questions like Eddy would.

I felt Kevin's forehead and realized he was running a fever, but before I deal with that I need to address this wound.

"Eddy, help me put Kevin in an upright position." I ask him.

He decided not to ask any questions this time and pulled him off the couch by his arms, sitting him up and leaning him against the back of the couch. I unzipped his jacket and slowly took it off, throwing it to the ground. His tan long sleeve shirt underneath was stained with blood down to his armpit and was still wet. I take that off slowly as well, maneuvering his arm in a way that didn't hurt as much and throw that to the ground with the jacket. I hear a groan of annoyance behind me and I whip my head around, glaring at Eddy.

"Is there an issue here?" I ask spitefully

Absolute fear flashed over his face.

"N-No, nothing at all." He stammers.

"That's what I thought."I growl again and look back at Kevin, still asleep and breathing heavy.
Ed busts through the front door.

"I got it, Double D!" He says proudly and gives the kit to me.

"Thank you, Ed. Can you wet me a cold towel, please?" I ask.

Without responding, he rushes to the kitchen. I open up the kit and unscrew the cap from the hydrogen peroxide.

"Is there anything I can do?" Eddy asks nervously, rubbing his hands together.

"Yes, when I pour this disinfectant on the cut, soak up the excess liquid with a cotton pad in the kit."

"Alright, I think I can manage that." He says, taking out some pads from the kit.

We position ourselves around Kevin as Ed enters the room.

"Here's the towel." He says, presenting it to me.

"Okay, take off his hat and drape it on his forehead." I instruct him.

He follows orders and takes off the hat, placing it on the couch and then putting the towel on Kevin.
That should cool him down a bit.

"You ready?" I ask Eddy.

"Yep."

I start to pour it slowly on his shoulder, as Eddy soaks up the excess and watching it bubble up into a white foam, killing the bacteria. Kevin starts to scrunch up his face and move his head a little.

"I know, Dear, I know." I whisper to him.

"Is Kevin going to be okay?" Ed asks.

"Yes." I answered calmly, although tons of questions were going through my head.

How did he get this cut? What did he do? Where was he? Who did this to him?

I clean up the wound some more as Eddy continues to dry it.