Spilled Secrets

-Edd P.O.V.-

I wake up in the arms of Kevin wrapped around me. His head rested on top of mine while he softly snores. I curl myself into his chest and breathe in his scent. So calming and soothing. He shifts a little bit to get comfortable. He's so cute when he sleeps. His mouth is partly open, breathing shallow breaths. His long orange-red eyelashes fall along his upper cheek. I could stare at his beautifully crafted face all day and just think about how happy I am to be with him.

But the peace is broken by muffled yelling and a loud thud that didn't come from within the house.

Out of fear, I quickly sit up, forgetting the pain in my backside.

"Tch, him and his 'one more round'." I wince.

I take a glance out the window before slowly getting out of his grasp and his bed and then walk to the window to get a better look at where that sound came from. I see Natalie sitting on her front step, rubbing the sides of her head before getting up and running over to Eddy's house.

"Edd?" Calls out a sleepy Kevin. "What's going on?"

I sigh.

"The neighborhood is awake." I say, watching her wait patiently at Eddy's door after knocking. He opens the door and looks confused and exhausted.

I run my hand through my hair, pushing it out of my face. One of the rare times I'm not wearing my hat due to last night's shinanigans.

I feel Kevin push his naked body up against the back of mine and then wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Don't worry about them." He whispers in my ear, then start kissing my neck. "Just crawl back into bed with me.."

I chuckle and turn, now face to face with him.

'Your morning wood is way too strong." I say, noticing the gloss over his eyes, showing he probably wants just 'one more round'.

"Shhhhh, it's fiiiine." He says, starting to kiss at me more. "How could you position yourself in the nude at the end of my bed so sexually and not expect me to come after you?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Kevin, I heard a commotion outside so I went-"

He cuts me off by moving his head off my neck and placing a finger on my lips to silence me, then looks me directly in the eyes.

"No excuses Mr." He smirks. "I know what you were really doing."

I roll my eyes at him. But then I get an idea.

I take a hold of his hard on while keeping eye contact, watching his eyes turn from glossy to surprised and then needy of my touching.

"Oh darn, you found me out. I really wanted to stand there at your window and present to you my bare-skinned, all-for-you, body. I wanted you to just lay there and stare and want me even more than you already do." I say sexually to him watching his cheeks glow red while pumping him in my hand.

"Oh you fucking tease." Kevin growls at me.

"Only for you, Kevin my dear." I say to him before I run my tongue up his neck and around his jaw line while he bites on his lip.

With a quick motion, he cups my face and pulls it towards his and kisses me intensely. I let go of his hard on and pull my body towards his and paw at his well-toned back. Knowing he's free from my grasp, he picks me up bridal style and carries me back to his bed and throws me onto it.

He climbs over top of me and starts to kiss at my neck again while he grinds himself against me.

"How do you manage to have so much energy to attack me all the time?" I asked him through panting breaths.