All We Did Was Study....

-Kevin P.O.V.-

A week has passed since the study date and the conversation with Nazz. I've been kinda texting Edd, but it has been mostly about chemistry. Even though what he has been saying helps, I would like to spark a conversation with him, but I feel like I would make it awkward. I have also been watching him like Nazz suggested, and I found out that color organization works well with him, even though he favors blue. He always brings a packed lunch to school. And he looks scrawny, but he really isn't, with all those textbooks he carries, he must be pretty strong.

Which is kinda attractive.

I walk into the gym locker room to get ready for football practice. I am greeted by hello's as I walk through. I see a mint colored head over the edge of the lockers. I walk around to greet Nat, but instead he jumps up and grabs my shoulders, coming face to face with me.

"So how was your study date?!" he yelled. "Did guys do some learning?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nat, you're kinda loud." I said in a hushed tone, biting my lip.

"Captain went on a date?" I heard Andrew yell across the room.

"That's what I heard." William said.

I rub my forehead.

This is just fucking great.

Brandon comes from around the corner and leans on the locker.

"You went on a date, hmmmm?" Brandon questions me.

"It was a study date. I was being tutored." I respond, not looking at him.

"Yeah okay, 'studying'." He says sarcastically. "Who was it? Is Nazz okay with you seeing another girl?"

"It wasn't a girl, it was Double D who helped him." Nat blurted out. I turn around and glare at him.

"Hey big mouth, let me answer." I grumbled to him.

"Ohhh.. I didn't know things were like that." He smirks

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I sneer at him.

"No need to be hostile here." He says, lifting his hands in the air in defense.

"Well, if you would stop beating around the bush, then I wouldn't be so hostile." I said harshly.

"Let me guess, you're confused."

"You're beating around the bush again!"

"You don't know what you want, boys, or girls."

My heart stops.

Could he really figure that out?

"All we did was study." I said coldly.

"You know we don't accept people like that, Kevin. We don't need any dick loving fag boys in here." The devil said himself.

Oh you asshole.

"Who cares what you want? Who cares about what you think about people? They're not gonna change for you." I said boldly.

"Well I think a lot of people care about what I think and those other people should change for me." He said bitterly.

"Jesus Christ you're selfish." I yelled at him, causing attention from the other players. I felt eyes staring at me.

"So what?" He shrugs and rolls his eyes.

"So you expect people who are born differently to be like you? That's fucking ridiculous!" I yell again. Now the team is starting to crowd us.

"They choose to be like that, they want to be like that-" I cut him off. I couldn't stand to hear him speak anymore.

"Are you dumb?! Why would anyone want to be like that if they have to be bullied everyday by people like you?"

"Well I'm pretty important so they should care about what I want."

"Oh really? Hey Andrew," I wave my hand towards him, "do you really give a shit about what this guy thinks or wants?"

"Uh- " Andrew stammers, "I really don't want to be in the middle of this."

I rub my head in frustration.

"Look Brandon, whatever I do with my life has nothing to do with you." I said calmly.

"So you don't deny what you are?"

"Brandon, I was being tutored in chemistry so I can stay on this fucking team." I said sternly.

"Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you." He says, starting to walk away.

"What are you going to do? Kick me off the team?" I yell at his back.

"Something like that." He says not even looking back at me.

I punch the locker.

"Dammit." I swore to myself.

"Hey." Nat calls for me.

I looked at his concerned face.

"Lets do some laps around the track before you get suspended for destruction of school property or something." He suggests.

"Alright." I say, taking his offer. I'm too mad to even see straight. So I ended up running into most of the lockers. I also didn't give a damn that I wasn't dressed in my uniform, instead I was wearing my usual hat, green sweatshirt and jeans.

Coach is definitely gonna yell at me, but whatever. I need to think about how I'm gonna deal with this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm sorry these chapters have been so angry lately. But I wanted to stress the struggle of Kevin's change of life and soon to be coming out... and maybe channeling school anger but whatevs right ha ha ha..

Next chapter: Double D's night with the eds' who knows what kind of advice they will give?
Warning: prepare yourself for the fluff.