Forget About Me

-Nazz P.O.V.-

It took a minute for me to respond since I've never seen her be so kept up in a straight jacket and huge cell like this.

"You've only been here for less than a month. How could you have known I would come?" I ask.

"It's you Nazz. Everything you do is predictable. " She scoffs.

"Are you even going to look at me since you 'knew' I would be here?" I ask, now pretty irritated.

"Do you really want to see my face?" She asks back. "I did rape Eddward and send for the football team to kill Kevin, your true love." She says bitterly.

I scoff.

"Kevin is definitely not my true love." I say, walking towards her. "But I do want to know one thing." I continue, making my way around her and sitting down in front of her. "Why?" I finish, looking at her directly in her pale, dirty, lying, cruel face.

She shakes her short Raven hair in front of her black eyes.

"Why you ask? You were the cause of all this, you know that? You drove me to this." She says bluntly. "You rejected me for Kevin, who only wanted you for his own specific needs, and so what else was I supposed to do? I just took Eddward because he was easy of course. He couldn't fight back. May and Lee liked dumb and dumber, making my plan for emotional relief even easier. But they made it out easy, only 15 in the pen, and here I am all tied up in Schizville McCrazy. Then Rolf can work with the forces and manage to save Kevin's ass on all his bullshit. If anything, you should feel bad for me." She spits.

"Do you not understand what you've done?" I yell at her.

"Of course I do! I got to make myself feel better and got Kevin killed as a revenge on you! Taking away your love so you knew how I felt.

I rub my forehead in frustration.

"I moved on from Kevin and he's not even dead. All you did was hurt an innocent boy for your own selfish needs. I'm sorry I couldn't love you like you love me. I could only see you as my best friend." I say to her, feeling like I've been involved in a conversation like this before.

"You liar! You're just afraid to be known as something other than straight!" She yells at me.

"Stop pushing your feelings on me! You know that isn't true!" I yell back.

"But I still love you and I know you love me! I only went for the drugs and booze because you left me! I need you, and if I can't have you then no one will!" She yells some more and tries to scoot closer to me.

I scoot back from her.

"You can't have people Marie, this is why you're in here and May and Lee are in jail. You are just crazy! You think everything you do is right and justifiable. You went too far." I say, waving my arms around to prove my point.

She hangs her head low and starts to laugh.

"What the fuck is so funny?" I growl.

She looks up at me and smiles creepily.

"Does that remind you of anyone?" She asks and winks at me.

"What does that even mean?" I ask.

"You do that same shit, Nazz. You must have your way and is as hard headed as I am. But here I am in here, while you're out there in the real world." She dares to say to me.

I was shocked to hear her say that. To think she'd even compare herself to me. I quickly grab her head and pull her close to my face so she could feel the breath of every word I had to say to her