First Date

-Edd P.O.V.-

"Eddy, I am certainly not wearing this." I said, standing in front of my mirror, wearing a black V-neck T-Shirt, skinny jeans, and my hat, of course.

"Why not?!" He asked, confused as to why I didn't like it.

"Well, it is darker than what I usually wear. I prefer lighter colors." I say with a shrug.

"Fine, here." He says, shoving a set of clothes into my arms . "Change."

I do as he says and change into a light blue T-shirt and regular darker jeans.

"Tell me why I cannot wear my own clothes, Eddy." I turned to him as he sat on my bed next to Ed.

"Because your clothes are uptight. You need to relaaaax. Give it a shot." He said encouragingly.

Give it a shot. Relax. Eddward, you can do it.

"What time is he coming again?" Eddy asks me.

"7 PM." I respond, pulling at my clothes.

"It's 6:30. Me and Ed are gonna let you do what you do and get out of here. Oh, and if he does something out of line, you better tell me. Because I will come there and-"

"Eddy, I'll be fine." I cut him off. "He's not going to hurt me."

"Alright, alright. Can't blame me for worrying. But still, you better tell me." He said, pointing at me and exiting my room.

"Have a good time, Double D." Ed said in a sing song voice.

"Thank you, Ed." And with that they both left my house.

I went into the bathroom to start to wash up. I pulled off my hat and hung it on a hook next to the mirror over the sink. I pulled my hair back and began to wash my face with warm water and soap. I finished and patted my face with a towel, looking up into the mirror.

I hope things go smoothly today.

I brush my slightly wavy, jet black hair back and put on my hat right as the door bell rang. My heartbeat sped up, tightening my chest. I'm really nervous. I walked down the stairs and answer the door. Stood there was Kevin, wearing a tight leather jacket accentuating his waist and core, along with white wash jeans and brown combat boots, holding a motorcycle helmet between his arm and side. Just the look of him took my breath away.

"Uh, ya ready to go?" Kevin asked me, scratching the back of his head.

"Um, yes. Let me put on my shoes and jacket real quick." I do as I said and then walk out the door to the motorcycle with Kevin.

"Here ya go." Kevin said, handing me his spare helmet.

I managed to get the helmet over my hat and now I start to mentally prepare myself to get on the death trap.

Alright, Edd. Kevin has been driving for some time now, you need to trust him.

After that mental pep talk, I get on the motorcycle.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yes." I respond.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as he kicked up the stand and backed out of my driveway. we left the cul-de-sac and head out of the neighborhood to go down town Peach Creek.

Oh lord, this is worse than what I thought.

My body begins to shake and I try hard to suppress it, not wanting to worry Kevin. We stop at a stop light and puts his right hand against my arms.