Shadows and Highlights

Disclaimer: yes the sex happens, for mature readers only, blah blah blah. Just read the shit k?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-EDD P.O.V.-

Everything but our underwear was stripped. We frantically grabbed at each other craving more. I've never had this kind of an intimate situation with someone else before but I felt as if I knew what to do.

Kevin was still on top of me, grinding his erection into mine as we had a hot make-out session. But he stood up on his palms, lifting his steamy body off mine. He took in a deep breath and smirked at me.

"You ready for a little pre-show?" He asked in a very low voice.

I didn't know what exactly to say so I just nodded, biting my lip nervously.

"Good." He said before sitting back on his heels, my body still in between his muscular thighs

What isn't muscular on this man's body?

Once he sat back, the light of mid-day shown through his window and onto his abdomen. They highlighted the high points and shadowed the low points of his abs. This scene was any gay man's dream. It certainly has been mine for years.

He moved down my legs and strung a finger under my waistband.

"May I?" He asks for permission before following through with his 'pre-show'.

I giggle at his random act of politeness after he left marks all over my neck.

"Absolutely." I respond.

-Kevin P.O.V.-

I'm good at putting on a show but I have no idea what the fuck to do and I'm panicking.

Why didn't I study up on gay porn? Nazz has definitely shown me some that I could have studied from.

I pulled his navy blue boxer briefs off his slender pale legs and threw them to the floor. What the underwear hid, was decent 6-7 inch penis. It was surprisingly big for his little body. Definitely something I didn't expect.

I scooted off of him and placed myself between his legs. I massaged his hips a little before looking up at his face. His face was red and eyes just barely open.

Man, he looked hot when turned on.

"Um, Edd." I said hesitantly.

"Yeah?" He said in a deep voice that I've never heard before.

"I've, eh, heh.. I've never done this before so if you don't mind, please don't judge me based on uhh.." I gesture from his dick to my face and back with my hands. "This."

He smiles this smile that relaxes my racing heart.

"I won't judge you, Kevin." He says sweetly.

"Thank you, babe." I said, feeling a lot better but still a little nervous of the situation that's about to go down.

I take a hold of his very erect penis, obviously needing some attention. I pumped my hand up and down the shaft, getting a feel of what I'm gonna be working with. It was a very nice penis I guess you could say. I don't have anything to compare it to. It was pink and pale, throbbing a bit. With some more pumps, Edd started to breathe heavier and gasp a bit.

I smirk as a thought ran across my mind, giving me confidence.

Kevin, you are in complete control. Make this kid feel the best he's ever had in his life. Roger that Mr. Subconscious.

I go with my instinct and run my tongue up his shaft, slow but steady.

Edd gasps and looks down at me with wide blue eyes that honestly scared me a bit.