Opposites

-Edd P.O.V.-
I hear a door slam against the wall and I instantly woke up to see Ed and Eddy standing in the doorway, looking at Kevin, who is still asleep, and I in bed.

"Oh god, gross!" Eddy yelled, reaching up and covering Ed's eyes with his right hand. "Get up, you guys are gonna be late."

I sat up and pulled the blanket closer to my hips. I then look at Eddy who clearly did not look happy. He squints his eyes for a second, looking directly at me and then ultimate rage took over his face. He clenches his jaw and takes a deep breath.

"Double D, can you please scoot over?" He asked calmly. Too calm for what his facial expression is showing.

I was confused with what he was planning but I scooted over anyways. But then Eddy does something that I've never thought he would do. Eddy sprints from the door and jumps on top of Kevin, shaking him awake and yelling at him.

"What the f-" Kevin starts to scream but gets cut off with Eddy's yelling.

"Did you hurt him? How did those marks get there? I swear to god-"

"Eddy please!" I yelled at him.

He stops and looks at me silently.

"Can you please let us get dressed? We can talk this over at lunch, alright?" I pleaded him.

He looks back at Kevin and glares.

"Fine, but I swear if you-"

"Eddy!" Ed yells at him. Ed never yells at Eddy. "If Double D says we need to leave then we leave." He then says with a subtle, not as angry voice.

Eddy doesn't respond and he gets off the bed, walking out of Kevin's room and slamming the door behind him.

Kevin groans and rolls over to me, slinging his arms around my hips.

"How did they even get into my house?" He says in a sleepy voice, closing his eyes.

"I honestly have no idea." I responded to him. "We should probably get up." I said, getting out of Kevin's grip and the bed. But instead of standing up like I planned, I fell to the floor.

Oh dear, I can't even walk.

Kevin quickly got up and helped me off the floor.

"Babe, are you alright?" He asks, picking me off the floor and sitting me on the bed.

I massage my bare thighs, trying to make some of the pain go away even though most of it is somewhere else in particular.

"What is the time?" I ask.

Kevin picks up his phone from the night stand next to his bed and looks at it.

"7:00 exactly." He winces.

"Oh dear! We are going to be late, extremely late. We only have 15-" My rant gets cut off by a kiss.

He breaks away from me and looks me in the eyes.

"Eddward. Breathe. We are not dying." He says dramatically, as if we were in some movie.

I roll my eyes.

"You know how important my education is to me." I frown.

"Yes I do, and I am going to get you there as fast as I can, I just need you to calm down first." He says reassuringly.

I breathed in heavily before answering.

"I am now calm." I say.

"Good." He said, starting to put on a pair of pajama pants on his naked legs. "I have a pair of smaller jeans that might fit you in the top drawer of the dresser. Pick out whatever shirt you want and pick out an outfit for me, alright? I'm gonna make some breakfast." He said, walking out the door, not even giving me a chance to respond.