Warned Ya

-Kevin P.O.V.-

I feel a continuous vibration on my thigh. I reach into my pocket and pull out my phone, silencing my 6:00 alarm. I sit up and scratch my head, realizing where I had slept that night.

Fuck, I fell asleep on the couch again. Now my back is gonna hurt.

I stand up and crack my back, sighing in relief when I do so. I crept up the stairs to get ready for my early morning practice. What a drag, especially on a Saturday. I go through my morning routine and I'm out the door by 6:20. Although my practice is at 7:00 I have to be there early since I'm the captain. Sometimes it's a lot of work, but the team is only good because I'm in charge. I get to the school and head to the locker room, hurrying to get dressed. I head to the field and wait for everyone to show up. Once everyone arrives, we start practice. Doing drills, runs, stretches, techniques, everything you could fit in a two hour practice. We finally end with a good pep talk from our coach about our first game coming up soon. Everyone hustles off into the locker room and I soon follow after a talk with the coach about our game plan.

I walk into the locker room to fell the air still, almost complete silence. I didn't think much of it and went to my locker. I pull out my clothes and uniform bag and go into the backroom to change since I'm uncomfortable about changing in public. After I change, I go back to my locker to check to see if I left anything since i have a habit of leaving stuff. Once I get to my locker, I see Brandon sitting there, glaring at me.

"What do you want?" I glare back at him.

He slowly stands up from the bench and swings a fiery fist at my left eye. I immediately reach up and clutch my face, curling over a bit.

"What the fuck was that for?!" I yelled at him. People start to crowd around us and Nat pushes through the other teammates to get to me.

"What the hell happened?!" Nat yelled, seeming to be quite furious about the situation.

"Ass-Face here, punched me for no reason!" I explained.

"I warned you, Kevin." He crosses his arms over his chest.

"Warned me about what?" I say, pulling my hand from my face, showing my fresh black bruise.

"About you being a faggot. We saw you with him at the lake holding hands." He fake gags.

"You stalked me!?" I half accuse, half question the jackass.

"We happened to be there. You think you're that important?"

"Well it seems like it if you're making such a big deal out of it."

"You're gonna ruin our rep with your Faggyness."

"I'M GONNA RUIN OUR REP?!" I yell in his face, while gripping the collar of his uniform.

"Get off me." He spits in my face.

This pissed me off to a new degree not even Satan himself can explain. No one spits on me.

I slammed him into the locker by his collar and then threw him on the floor. I wasn't thinking. Well, more like, what could I think? I was mad. No. I was furious. I wanted him dead at all costs and that just may happen. I stood over him and punch him in the gut repetitively, when the unexpected happens. He head butts me and I fall back.

Shit.

I put my hand to my forehead.

That really fucking hurt.

Brandon stands over me and starts punching my face.

"Once I finish you off, I'll find your little boyfriend and finish him too for making you this way!" He screams while punching me more. Nat tries to pull him off of me but it's no use. This kid is like a miniature tank.

"Dude your'e gonna kill 'em!" Nat yelled

"I'm gonna beat the gay out of him." He yells back.

"You can't do that! That's the way he is. You can't do anything about it." 

The sides were starting to form. Some rooting for me, some wanting to see the shit being beat out of me, and a couple of guys looking for the coach, not wanting to be involved, but not wanting a bloody fight as well. Then I hear a loud smack and I look up to Nat's fist, that what seemed to be inches deep in Brandon's cheek. I take the open chance and knee him in the balls, causing him to fall in pain. I hear a roar of "oh's" and "oh shit's" from both sides.

I'm not wasting my time here.

I get up as fast as I can, which wasn't very fast, and quickly fast walk out of the locker room. My face is bruised, lip bleeding, raging headache, this all sucks. I round the closest corner away from the room and I run into someone. We both fall on the ground and I felt even more pain from the impact.

Today is not my day.

"Kevin, are you alright?!" Someone says to me.

I look up to a worried Edd looking at me.

"What are you doing here on a Saturday?" I ask him.

"Never mind me. Do you have any broken bones? Sprains?" He asked me, but before I could respond, we heard a screaming from down the hallway.

"We're coming for you Barr!"

Fuck, I can't even move.

"We need to get out of here." Edd says, picking my limp body off the floor and somehow carrying me somewhere. The pain was too much and I black out. Why did things have to come to this?

- - - - -      - - - - -       - - - - -      - - - - -
Well that was intense.
Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while. I've been so busy with orchestra lately. I had all day practices for all county orchestra that I had to miss school for and it was all crazy. I also wanted to say thank you so much for 1K reads! That's amazing! Keep reading and please like and comment, it helps out a lot. (:
Next chapter: Where will Kevin wake up? Will he be able to tell Edd about the fight? Stay tuned!