Party Day

-Edd P.O.V.-

I fix my collar before I meet Kevin downstairs. I take a deep breath and look myself over in the mirror. I picked a dark gray sweater-vest with a red button up shirt underneath, paired with dark jeans and black shoes.

Okay Eddward, don't drink, stay away from the creeps, follow Kevin, and don't. Die.

I pick up my wallet and phone before heading downstairs.

Kevin wore a white shirt with a leather jacket over top paired with white wash jeans.

"Someone looks spiffy." He smirks before pulling me close and giving me a kiss.

"Thank you." I say humbly.

"Like, really spiffy." Kevin says with a low seductive voice, sliding his hand down my back.

"Is my attire turning you on right now?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Fuck yeah it is." He says, groping my behind.

"Kevin, we have a party to go to." I giggle.

"Or, we could have our own private party upstairs." He winks.

I roll my eyes.

"Let's go, sir." I say, dragging him out the door.

I walk out the door to see an old truck instead of a shiny red bike.

"Is this yours?" I ask Kevin.

"Uh," he stalls, rubbing the back of his neck, "yes and no."

I give him a confused look.

"My cycle is getting repainted so I have to use my dad's old truck until it's finished." He explains.

"Oh okay." I respond as we get into the truck.

He starts it up and we're on our way to Nat's house in the expensive neighborhood on the other side of town. Not like it'll take long since our town is pretty small.

"Is this your first party?" He asks me.

"My first high school one."

"Well, to sum it up, it's a big building full of loud people eating and drinking with lots of sex or sexual innuendos." He informs me.

"Well I didn't think it'd be any different than that." I chuckle a little.

Kevin briefly glances at me before looking back at the road.

"The punch bowl is going to be spiked by the way." He says with an annoyed tone.

"I figured." I say with a low voice, not sure as to why he's annoyed.

We pull up to Nat's mansion that is tucked away in some woods, right on the water. It's a dark brick home, with cobblestone paths and beautiful shrubbery everywhere.

"This is such a beautiful home." I say in awe.

Kevin parks the car behind about 20 others.

"Yeah he doesn't like to boast about it, so no one really knows." He tells me while getting out of the car.

"You'd think people could tell by his car." I say following suit.

"Yeah I guess." Kevin says, taking my hand in his.

I get a little nervous remembering past events.

"You sure you wanna show affection? What if there's a problem?" I ask.

He squeezes my hand a little.

"If anyone has a problem, they're just going to have to deal with it." He says sternly.