Mr. Kim

When Mr. Kim got a phone call from his nephew Jack Kim telling him that Dallas his son found Jin in a town called Pisa Italy.
Mr. Kim wanted to know more about Jin and see if he was OK and not hurt. Jack told his grandfather that Dallas told him. That he found a letter and a photo of Jin telling what been happening over the last few years.
Mr. Kim let out a loud growl asking Jack to send the photo and letter to him to see what been happening to his first omega grandson. Jack sent the letter and photo to his grandfather.
Mr. Kim started to cry knowing that his grandson was alive not dead after these years have passed.
He wanted to know if Dallas had a plan to get Jin away from Jordan now not later. Jack said Dallas told his manager that his cousin is alive and not dead so we have to get him out of his Jordan hands.
Jack told his grandfather that he will let him know when Dallas will get Jin away from Jordan.
Jack told his grandfather to hold on. Because his wife Mary was on the phone with Dallas asking what is going on.
Jack got back on the phone and telling his grandfather that tonight will be the night to get Jin away from Jordan after the hotel has a fire drill. He also tells him that everyone has to come out if not they will get arrested. Jack tells his grandfather bye and will talk to him soon.

Back in Pisa Italy
Jordan was walking around talking to himself wondering what is going on in his head. He sees Jin cousin Jim looking at him with sad eyes asking why didn't you love me and not Jin. Jordan looks between Jim and Jin. One alive and the other dead. Not knowing what is happening to himself. Jordan wolf trying to tell him something but Jordan is not listening to his inner wolf.
Jin looks over at where Jordan was looking at and feels his cousin soul around him. Now Jin knows why he was kidnapped and Jordan will not give him back.

In a hospital in America lays a young man the same age as Jin. A doctor checks on the patient and seeing that he is waking up after all these years. The doctor calls the other person answer the phone. "Hello" the person on the phone says. "He is awake" the doctor says.
Next chapter
Another surprise