98d degrees Bodyguards for the Carter's

Jeff Beta
Nick Alpha
Justin Beta
Drew Alpha
The Lachey family was the bodyguards for the Carter's family. The Lachey didn't like Jisoo Carter because she didn't care who she hurt. Treating her bodyguards like they were lower class wolfs. But they could not do anything to get out of the contract that they made with the Carter Family.
The Lachey family has been guarding the Carter's for Centuries. The family always loved the Carter's until Jisoo had married into the family. When Jisoo meet her bodyguards she look at them with disgusted. The boys look at Jisoo with hate in their eyes. They had to give Jisoo fake smiles but thinking wish we can leave this hell.
Jisoo didnt take her bodyguards that day when she killed her sister and her brother in law and little Jin.
If the Lachey family knew what she was going to do they would have killed Jisoo.
They knew who the Kim's where they were happy that the Kim's had the power now not the Carter's.
If Jisoo had the power she would have killed anyone. But she did that terrible day. Jisoo thought she was going to get the power because she was Jennie sister but no. Jisoo was feeled with so much hate and disgusted by her sister. The power would stay in the Kim's house of Korea.

Let me know what you think
Next couple of chapters are going to be goo