The Kim's House

Mr. Kim arrived at his Florida home waiting for Ashton to come over. Mr. Kim knew that Ashton would never kill one of his best friend and his family. Because Jin was Ashton and Kevin godson. But the men never knew that because Jennie and Chad wanted to ask both of the men when the younger Kims got to America.

There was a knock on the door. Steve Kang opened the door and Ashton was there looking so tired and upset. Mr. Kim got up and gave Ashton a hug. Asking "I'm sorry for your loss". Ashton said thank you for that. Steve Kang ask if Ashton wanted any thing to eat or drink. Ashton said nothing to eat but some water. Steve leaves and gets Ashton some water.

Ashton ask what did Jisoo say that I killed Chad and Jennie and Jin. Because of what. Mr. Kim look at Ashton and said Jisoo said that you killed them because you just lost your mate and pup.
Ashton growl so louding and his eyes turn red. Ashton look at Mr. Kim I would never killed them.

Mr. Kim gets up and sits down beside Ashton. I know you would never hurt them. Ashton ask what does Kevin have to say about all this. Mr. Kim gets up and walks around looking out side his back door. Steve brings over something strong for him to drink. Mr. Kim drink the Bourbon in one shot.
Mr Kim turns around and said I think Kevin knows something but is afraid of Jisoo.
"Is Kevin supposed to come over here and talk to us" Ashton ask. Yes he is soon Mr. Kim said.

One hour later there was a knock on the. Steve went over there and open the door. It was Kevin looking so upset. Kevin went into the living room and saw that Ashton and Mr. Kim was waiting for him to come over. Im sorry it took me to come over. Jisoo wanted me to care of Jim. Im sorry that Jisoo told you uncle that Ashton killed your son and family. I didn't know that she would do that. I'm sorry.
Does Mr. Kim and Ashton believe that Kevin doesn't know that Jisoo had anything to do with the killing of his best friend and family

Update soon