Found the plane

Sorry short

Nick called Steve in the states. Telling him I found Jisoo but lost Jin. " what happened to Jin. "Steve asked "Jordan Knight happened Steve". Nick said
Nick heard a low growl over then phone knowing how pissed off Steve is. "Do you have Jisoo with you" Steve asked. "Yes I do, but we have a problem. The plane carrying Jin and Jordan and the pilot crashed some where over the Mediterranean Sea this morning. The airport were we are at. They are sending recuse workers to see if they can find the three bodies". Nick said" Mr. Kim came over the phone upset. Asking" where is Jisoo I need to talk to the bitch now" Well she fainted over the news as to what happened to Jin and Jordan and pilot." Nick said. "I really don't care wake her up now. Nick." Mr. Kim said.

Nick wake up Jisoo with a smack to the face telling "her to wake up Mr. Kim wants to talk to you now". Jisoo took the phone from Nick and said "hello Mr. Kim" "don't fucking say hello to me. I know what you did to my family. When you get home your mine. You killed both of your sisters and one of your nephew and the only niece you where going to have. So don't say hello to me. Also you killed your youngest because he was a beta. Then you gave your other boys sleeping pills. What kind of mother are you. I know what kind of mother you are. You wanted power but your power is over Jisoo." Mr. Kim growl over the phone.

Steve and Nick were both alphas but Mr. Kim was the most powerful alpha that knew to get things done fast. "Now you will came back to the states and you will be here to tell your other sons what you did to their baby brother. Do you understand me Jisoo" Mr. Kim said. "Yes I understand" Jisoo said. "But I want to stay here and find if my baby is still alive or not". "Your son is dead Jisoo you killed Jim because you wanted power and you didn't care for anyone besides your self." Mr. Kim said

Steve and Nick felt the hate over the phone for Jisoo by Mr. Kim. "What do you want me to do with Jisoo now boss"Nick said. "Send her back to me and other will deal with her when she gets back in the states"Mr. Kim said. "Yes boss" Nick said.

Mr. Durand come over to where Nick and Jisoo and said "we are looking for the boys and the pilot. Nothing yet". Then the front desk phone rang. "Hello Mr. Durand here. Yes are you sure. How many bodies and what about the black box?" Mr. Durand look at Nick and Jisoo and has a look on his face that they knew it was something awful. Jisoo runs up to Mr. Durand "what did they found out about the bodies" "they have found one body it's the pilot. That means the boys jump out with a parachute. That means this Jordan boy didn't want to be taken alive or give Jin back. Without a fight". Mr. Durand said

Jisoo fainted again. "Did you hear that boss. We know that Jordan kidnapped Jin and probably killed the pilot". Nick said "do you have Tim and Jennie with you to see what they know about Jordan"Nick said.

"Yes I do I'm going to ask them if they know where their son took my grandson" Mr. Kim said. "Do you want me to still look for Jordan and Jin or come home now"  Nick said.  "Come home with Jisoo now and we will find out what Jordan parents know ok" Mr. Kim said. "Yes boss we are coming back now" Nick said.  "See you in a couple hours back in the states" Mr Kim said. "See you there bye for now" Nick said. Nick wakes up Jisoo with water to the face. "We're going home now so be ready for what Mr. Kim is going to do to you" Nick said. Jisoo was scared because she knows what Mr. Kim would do to her.

Next chapter soon