Help Me

Jin knew that Jisoo was not his mom. Because Jennie had put her scenet on Jin when he was born and until the day Jin parents die. Yes both of women where Betas but they gave off different scenets to their newborns.

Jin and his mother had a bond that no one has ever will take her place in Jin heart. Jin was upset finding out that Jim his twin cousin was killed by his mother. He broke his heart. Jin knew he was the purple hair omega the ruler of all mafia werewolves around the world. But how he is he going to get away from his crazy aunt Jisoo.

Back in the hotel room there was a knock on the door revivaling Jordan Knight a son of Jennifer and Tim Knight. Jisoo just look at Jordan wondering how he was even in Nice, France.

Jordan Knight was a alpha thinking he can be Jim (Jin) mate. Jordan knew that Jim was really Jin. He heard the conversation between his parents and Jisoo over the phone the day that Jisoo killed her sister, husband and replacing Jin with Jim.
He was in the forest watching every thing that happen that day. Jordan was 10 years old. Jin was still 2 years old.

Jisoo open the door looking at Jordan "what are you doing here" Jordan said "did you get a package here". Jisoo eyes went wild. "How did you know that" Jisoo ask.

Jordan just smirk at Jisoo "I was the one who took then photos of you. My father told me to follow you here". Jisoo could not believe it."your only 10 years old Jordan". Jisoo said" Yes I know how old I am. Don't you remember my family has their own plane so we can go anywhere we want to".Jordan said Jisoo smacked her head and forgot that.

"So when father ask me to follow you I wanted to because I knew that Jim or should I say Jin. Was alive. You had no right to murder your own son. Because Jim had a awful mother like you". Jordan said. Jisoo could not believe what was happening. A 10 year old is telling her she is a bad mother. She didn't really care. Jisoo gets up and ask Jordan for some water. Jisoo gets up to leaving Jin behind.

Jordan goes to the bed where Jin is sleeping. Running his hand through Jin hair. Jin could not believe he was in the mess dealing with crazy aunt Jisoo and now obsessed Jordan.

Jisoo comes back and Jin and Jordan was not in the room. Jisoo was looking everywhere to find where they both went to. Jisoo called down at the front desk to see if anyone has seen her son. "No we have not see your son down here". "Thank you for looking for me." Jisoo said. But Jisoo didn't know that Jordan had used his alpha voice on the poor beta to make her lied to Jisoo. The front desk lady was crying because a 10 year just used his alpha voice on her. Jordan ask the front desk lady to bend down because he had to thank the her with a kiss.

Jordan took Jin away through the front doors of the hotel not looking back.  Jordan just kidnapped the 💜 hair omega Jin. He was not going to give Jin back with out a fight.

Back in Florida
Tim was waiting for his son Jordan to call him on the phone. The phone rang it was Jisoo. "What do you want Jisoo" Tim said. "Hello to you to Tim" Jisoo said. "Why was Jordan following me for" Jisoo ask. "He was following you to see if you will not hurt Jin" Tim said. "Tim did you know that Jordan has kidnapped Jin from me and took him to who knows where." Jisoo was screaming in the phone. "Are you telling me the truth Jordan kidnapped Jin from you" "yes and he is obsessed with Jin. Did you know that Tim" Jisoo said. " I need to go call Mr. Kim and tell him what is going on with this whole situation. See if he can help us get Jin back from Jordan" Tim said
"Are you nuts, do you know what he will do to me when I get back there. Knowing that I killed his son and daughter in law. Kidnapped Jin and put Jim in his place". Jisoo said." jisoo Mr. Kim already knows what you did and wants to talk to you. " Tim said.

Back in Nice France

Jisoo was packing her bag. Knowing now that Mr. Kim already knew that she killed her sister and brother in law and replace Jin with Jim. She was leaving the hotel when someone took her arm and look in her eyes with red eyes.

Next chapter is
Looking for Jin