Run Away

When Kevin left to go to Mr. Kim house for meeting. Kevin and everyone not knowing that Jisoo runaway with two year old Jim (Jin). Before Jisoo left she put sleeping pills in her other boys food. Making them sleep for three days.

Kevin , Mr. Kim and Ashton was talking. Kevin got awful call from one of the bodyguards telling Kevin that Jisoo and Jim (Jin) was not in the house. Also that his older sons where not waking up.
Kevin told the body guard that he will be home soon.

Kevin got off the phone and look at Mr. Kim and Ashton with 🔴 eyes and saying that Jisoo and Jin are not in the house. Mr. Kim growl loudly making the others in the house feel weak knowing that Jisoo just run away with the right full heir to the Kim kingdom and the mob.

Every one left and went back to Kevin house. Kevin came inside his house and see all of the maid and body guards bring down his other sons making him upset that his Jisoo would do this to them. One of the maids stop and told Kevin and the others telling them that she heard where Jisoo was going.
Mr. Kim ask the woman with a growl "where" . The maid was scared because she is omega. Mr. Kim is giving off horrible smell to make everyone that is not a alpha weak. The maid put her hand over her nose and told everyone that she heard Jisoo that she needed two tickets for Ireland 🍀 leaving on a plane. That was about one hour ago.

Mr. Kim told the maid thank you and sorry for giving off so much hate to make you sick. The maid said she is ok. She understand. The maid leaves the room.

Kevin went to look and see how his other sons where doing. He called the doctor too what happened to his sons. The doctor ask what did the kids eat for dinner. Kevin didn't know because he was at Mr. Kim's house talking.

The doctor went into the kitchen and saw the left over food on the counter. He is a alpha and a friend of Mr. Kims. He told everyone to stop giving off different smells that he cannot get the right smell off the food. The doctor eyes turn 🔴 letting everyone in the kitchen that he knows what happened to the boys.He told everyone that the boys was giving sleep pills in their food. He doesn't know how long the boys will be asleep.

Kevin look at Mr. Kim saying "I didn't know she was going to do this" Mr. Kim said he knows that you didn't know.

Next chapter soon

Stopping Jisoo