The Jeon's of Busan

The Jeon's of Busan was a powerful family that owns the largest department store. But on the side lines they were mafia. Choi Lee was the middle child. His father John Lee grew up in the mafia world. John Lee wanted his son to take over the mafia business. But Choi Lee mother didn't. She was scared her middle son would get killed like her youngest boy.
One day when Choi Lee mother and his youngest brother was coming home from the store with all of the body guards around them. They got ambushed right there in front of the Jeon's house.
Everyone run out side of house screaming 'FUCK NO' Mr. Jeon saw his wife and his youngest son on their drive way with bullets shots through their head.
Mrs. Jeon and little JungKook had their eyes open looking up at the sky. Choi Lee started looking around seeing where the shots come from that killed his mom and his little brother.
Mr. Jeon started screaming for the guards to get his other children in the house. Choi Lee and Mr. Jeon stop and look at each other with tears in their eyes.
It started to rain on a summer afternoon. Choi Lee took off his jacket and place in on his little brother body. Mr. Jeon pulled off his jacket and place it on his beloved wife.
Choi Lee wanted to start looking for his mother and little brother killers. But Mr. Jeon wanted his sons anger to go to a camp for boys. But Choi Lee didn't want to go because he older brother was away from the house going to school. Him being the middle child he thought now it's his time to kill that bastard for hurting the family. Choi Lee told his sister that he loved her and will get revenge.
Mr. Jeon and Choi Lee drive to the camp for angry boys. Choi Lee was screaming at his father telling him "let me go get that bastard for killing mom and JungKook". Mr. Jeon said "No I will handle it"
Mr. Jeon left Choi Lee there at the camp looking at other boys. He didn't know what kind of history they had to be there. He look someone said "hello my name is Kim Doungwon" what your" Choi Lee said his name.
Choi Lee and Doungwon started talking about why they are there. Choi Lee said "my mom and little brother got killed in front of our house" Doungwon said " my little sister got killed in front of our house too". After couple of months Choi Lee and Doungwon started to plan their revenge on the person or persons that killed their younger siblings.
They were smoking beside a building not knowing that someone was listening to their conversation.
Kim Joe was listening to everything that was going on between those two boys.
Joe didn't know if he should go up to them. But he did.
That's how Kim Joe, Kim Doungwon and Jeon Choi Lee meet at the camp for angry boys.
Their friendship last until one day they found out who killed the siblings and mother. It was a spy that work for all three families in a short of time.
When the men was around twenty they finally got their woman. A mistress of all of their father's. The woman work for a mafia family in America the Carters.
The men never laid a hand on a woman before and never did. The woman committed suicide before she went to jail. The men thought they can live in peace with each. But didn't know that the Carters in America blame them for killing the Carter woman. The Aunt of Chad Carter.

Let me know what you think.
Now the story will get interesting