Second Cousin

Time Skip Five Years

Jordan (15) and Jin (8) they were in a little town in Italy Pisa. Five years anniversary of Jordan and Jin deaths.
Jordan was watching the news looking at Mr. Kim the alpha mafia boss talking about him in a awful way. Saying that he was happy that Jordan was dead. Looking out through the crowd with red eyes. Every one had their head down not looking at Mr. Kim. Then the camera showed Jordan parents and brothers. Jordan didn't care about his family. Then Mr. Kim started to cry when he was talking about his young grandson Jin the purple head omega. He told the crowd and the people on the tv that it was supposed to be Jin not him ruling over all of the mafia. When Mr. Kim was talking about both boys Jordan saw how when Mr. Kim said his name the crowd would boo him but when Mr. Kim said Jin name the crowd would scream crying with so much love.

Jordan didn't care what his family thought about him. He wanted his omega Jin. Jordan wolf told him so many times that Jin was not his omega that someone else was his true mate. His wolf told Jordan that Jin had two mates that miss Jin so much and hated him for taking away Jin away from them. Jin was only two and Jordan was ten when he kidnapped him. Also faking their deaths to live in a place Jordan thought was a safe place for both of them.

Jordan put sleeping pills in Jin orange juice that he had for breakfast before the broadcast that came on. Jin was sleeping for two hours. Jordan thought that Jin didn't know what was going on because he was sleeping. But Jin had a bond with his family and his mates that the only the purple hair omega can have. Jin wanted to go home but Jordan didn't want that to happen to him. No maids ever came in the room to clean because if they do they would see Jin and take him away from Jordan and he was not going that to happen on his life. 

Jin had to come up with a plan to get out of there and go home to his family and mates. He deceided to write a letter and tell the person who ever pick up his letter who he really was. Jordan went in a took a shower leaving Jin to write a letter and have a photo. Jin open the door of their room and look around to see if anyone was out there no one was. Jin put the letter and photo down away from his room not letting Jordan seeing it if he ever goes out. The letter said 

   Hi there Im Kim Jin the purple hair omega the ruler of the mafia. Please get me out of here please take me away from Jordan Knight who kidnapped me five years ago. Here is a photo of me and my fingerprints. Please don't tell him what I did he will take me away from here. Thank you Kim Jin.  Then Jin closed the door and prayed to have someone find his letter and get him away from Jordan Knight. 

The day was a blessing for Jin because someone found the letter and pick it up and look at it. A relative name Kim Dallas his second cousin a beta. Dallas was in his 20 living in Pisa Italy for a couple of years working at this hotel for only about five months. Dallas never thought he was the one who would find his little cousin Jin and take him home to his family. Dallas look at the letter and the photo realizing who he was. Dallas took the letter and photo to his room and called his parents to tell them what he has found. Dallas parents could not believe what Dallas had found. Dallas mom was a first cousin to Jin mom and Dallas father was a first cousin to Jin father. Yes I know that is weird to some of you but Dallas parents where mates. 

Dallas' father called his grandfather Mr. Kim and told him what Dallas had found out. 

part 2 next