Shit is going down

Kim Joe and Wang Steve where still so pissed off after they got off the phone with Jisoo Carter.
Steve wanted to talk to his boss and friend in private not wanting Joe grandsons and Steve sons listening to there conversation.
Yoongi was very upset what happened to his parents and his little brother. The only Omega that has been born to any of the mafia families in 50 years. Yoongi went upstairs to find his brothers all looking at him with red eyes not because of the hate of what happened but all of the tears they just shed.
Joe and Steve went to a private room to talk about what they heard from Jisoo. Steve said " do you believe her" Joe turn around and said "Hell No. I think the bitch is lying".
Upstairs the boys were looking at each other not knowing what to do. Yoongi goes to his brothers and his two new friends that Jimin bought home from school. All six boys hug each other for a little bit. Then the Wang boys went over to hug the other.
All 13 boys started howling in pain for the heir to the mafia family. Their parents and their little Jin..
Joe and Steve are talking the house starts to shake. They hear the howling that the boys are doing upstairs.
Steve said "We can't leave them all here. Some of them will try to follow us over to America" Joe looks at Steve and said " We will only take a few of the oldest boys. Same of my grandsons and your sons too""Agreed" Steve said.
Joe and Steve left the room that they were in. In the living room there where nine strong alphas crying because they never have seen a purple hair omega in 50 years. But now they want to help their boss finding out who killed the Kim's and little Jin.
Joe and Steve went upstairs to the Yoongi room knocking on the door. Yoongi said "come in grandfather".
Joe and Steve went in the room looking at all of the the 13 boys with red eyes. Telling them "we made a decision who will go with us"
Let me know what you think