Near future

Time skip

It's been ten months since the death of Jordan Knight and little Jin Kim. No one knew where they were. Mr. Kim had every one looking for the bodies of the two boys in France. But nothing. No parachutes or clothes from the boys. Mr. Kim thinks that the boys just disappear from the face of the earth.

Mr Kim was at the airport in Nice France walking back and forth giving off strong vibes towards anyone who will come close to him. Every one knows who he is. His red eyes give off hate and painful towards not knowing what happened to his grandson the future purple hair omega the ruler of the mafia werewolves clan.

Also was there the parents of Jordan Knight Jennifer and Tim.They can't believe that their son would do something to the Kim family. Mr. Kim stop walking around and look at the Knights with hurt and sadness. Mr. Kim supposed to be the strong Alpha of the Kims clan.

The airport doors slide open to show the last rescue workers looking for the boys. They didn't find anything. They were so upset. It didn't matter what class they were Alphas, Betas and Omegas. Looking for the true purple hair omega was their first priority. But now they could not find two bodies of the boys.

Jennifer Knight was so upset that her son kidnapped Jin. The boy was only two years old. The clock on her phone said December 4, Jin birthday. Jennifer started crying knowing that Jin has not reach his 3rd birthday.

Elsewhere
Jordan and little Jin was at a hotel in Madrid Spain.
They found their way out of the water off the coast of Nice France. Jordan dye Jin hair when they got into the hotel. Every one was looking at the most handsome young man. Jordan didn't like it. Making him jealous over betas was looking at his mate. Jordan gave them a growl telling everyone around that who could hear him to leave them alone.
Jin was sleeping. Not knowing what is happening around him.

Back at Nice France

Mr. Kim look at the Knights with hate and he was ready to kill them on the spot. But Tim saw the look and told Mr. Kim. "We didn't know that he had feelings for Jin". Mr. Kim said "he is only two years old and your son is ten. Jordan is not Jin mate! Jin has two mates that know about him"

Sorry short
Next chapter going to find the boys