Going to meet Mr. Kim

Meeting Mr. Kim the godfather of all mafia werewolves around the world was not something Sophie wanted to do. At a early age of 20 she was going to meet the man who can kill her on the spot.
Sophie was riding in the car with Steve Kang, Mr. Kim's trusted bodyguard and friend. The car ride back to the Carter mansion was very quite.

Sophie was looking out the window thinking what had Jisoo do to her sons and her sisters. Steve told Sophie what Jisoo did to his wife and daughter. Also what she did to her other sister Jennie. Sophie could not believe that Jisoo the woman she met through her cousins the Knights was a cold blooded murder.
All because of her jealousy over her two sisters.

The mansion was glowing with lights at a early hour at midnight when the car that Steve and Sophie pulled up to the manison. Sophie could not believe all the men around the manison with guns in their hands or their suits pocket.

The driver stop at the front of the mansion. Stopping got out of the car. Open the car door and went to the back and open up the door to let Steve and Sophie out. Steve stopped Sophie and look at her and said
"Just tell him the truth as to what you know about Jisoo okay." Sophie shook her head that you she understood what Steve was saying.
Steve open the door to the manison and let Sophie go inside.

There was another girl in the house a beta name San the oldest distance cousin of the boys the Kim's sons. She got on the plane to stop and see what happen to her aunt and uncle and her little cousin Jin. San got on to the plane with out Mr. Kim and the bodyguards knowing she did. San was a daughter of one of the clans that Mr. Kims found in the middle of nowhere. Taking her back to teach her what is to be apart of one of the biggest mafia werewolves clans around the world. She was happy to meet all of her cousins also meeting Chris and Jennie. But when she came over to the house in Korea she had a feeling that she was there to protect little Jin the omega. But she never had the chance to do it.

When Sophie went inside everyone look at her with worry not knowing what will happen to her when she open her mouth telling Mr. Kim's what she knows. Mr. Kim look at Sophie asking her to come and sit down. "Tell me what you know about the bitch Jisoo" ask Mr. Kim. Sophie look at Mr Kim with shock eyes

Next chapter is talking with Mr Kim
@jinkookjintae
San is named after one of my daughters on here