Looking for Jin

Leaving Nice, France

Yes Jordan Knight was a 10 year old alpha but he had a powerful alpha voice that makes his own parents be scared of him. Yes Jordan had two older brothers Donnie (15) and Danny (13) also alphas but the had more powerful voices. But they never used it on anyone yet. The older brothers loved Jordan they knew he had a obsessed with little Jim (Jin).

Jordan was at the airport waiting to take Jin somewhere else not wanting anyone take what belongs to him

Jordan was at the airport waiting to take Jin somewhere else not wanting anyone take what belongs to him. Really Jin wasn't Jordan mate. Because Jin had two mates that where out there some where. Who we don't know 😁😁.  Jordan called Chris Carter lettering him know where Jisoo was and where Jin was. Chris Carter sent over one of his body guards Nick telling him to bring back Jisoo and Jin. One way or another.

The airplane left Nice, France on board Jordan and little Jin going who knows where. Jordan didn't tell the pilot where he wanted to go. Jordan wanted to have Jin all by himself. Not no one take back what he thought was his.

Back in Nice, France

Nick finally found where Jisoo was leaving the hotel in a hurry. Nick grabbed Jisoo arm and turned her around facing him. Nick eyes were red with hate knowing what she did to her sister family and her youngest son.

"Nick what are you doing here"jisoo asked scared. "My job". Nick answered. " bring you back to Mr. Kim is my duty now. You lost Jisoo. No more."
Jisoo look at Nick with tears in her eyes knowing that she just lost Jin to a 10 year old Jordan Knight.
"Where is Jin, Jisoo" Nick ask. "Jordan Knight kidnap him from me when I was getting him water". Jisoo said. "We have to get him back from him because he is so obsessed with Jin. Who knows what he can do. He is a powerful alpha for a 10 year old" Jisoo said Nick knew that Jisoo was not lying about Jordan being obsessed with Jin. Nick just found out about Jin not being Jim.

"We need to call the airport and see if the Knight plane has took off and how many aboard" Nick said.
Nick threw Jisoo in the front seat. Nick got on the phone and called Mr. Kim and told him what happened. Jisoo heard a powerful growl over the phone knowing she will not be alive after she got home to face Mr. Kim.

Nick got ahold of security service at the airport asking "if a little 10 year old had a two year old with him or not" what Nick didn't expect they all said no know by that ages came through the airport the last thirty minutes. Nick asked "is there another airport around here" "yes there is but it only takes off with food and animals" security service said. "Do you have the number for that airport" Nick said. "Yes we do 1-555-555-5555 (made up number)" . " thank you"Nick said. Nick gave the phone to Jisoo telling her to call them now. Your life depends on it.
The phone is ringing the the airport. After several minutes "hello there" the man on the other side of the phone. "Yes has a two young men ages 10 and 2 come by the airport and get a ticket to some place". Jisoo said. "Let me check, no sorry. We don't let kids come in the airport. We had some of the kids get hurt. We tell all of the adults to be with one of their kids at all times" he said. "Can we come over and show you two pictures of the two boys please. It's very important we find them" Jisoo said. "Yes of course you can come by but if they did come in with out an adult we can get fined or even fired" the man said. "We're on our way" Jisoo said. "See you then" the man said.

At the second airport

Nick and Jisoo arrived at the second airport looking for Jordan and Jin. They go up to the front desk. Taking their phone out to show him the photos of Jordan and Jin. The man look at the photo. "Sorry they were not here at this airport". Jisoo was turning around to leave but Nick went up to the man and said "your lying to us" the man behind the desk was shocked what Nick had said to him. "Do you know who this little boy is pointing to a photo of little Jin" "no I don't know who this is" the man said. "That little boy is the purple omega Kim SeokJin. The rightful ruler of the mafia werewolves. Now you know who he is. Also have you heard about Mr. Kim is grandfather. He will not matter who you are". So you better tell us now. Do you understand me" Nick was pissed off now.

The man look at the photo again and said "I was not here when they came in. But I know who was. Let me go see if that person is still here or not". The man gets on the phone and see if that person was still here or not. "Hello is Mr. Martin still here" Mr. Durand said. "Yes he is."Tell him to come back to the front desk we have a problem"

Mr. Martin comes back to front desk and see one pissed off alpha and the other a beta woman looking scared. Mr. Martin goes up to Mr. Durand "what is wrong" "have you seen these two little boys this morning" Mr. Durand ask. But Nick comes close and says I will know when you are lying to me".  Mr. Martin looks at the photo and says" yes the oldest boy got a plane all by himself and didn't tell me where he wanted to go"." Did the pilot call in any location as where they were going" Jisoo asked.
"No the pilot has not called in at all. Since the plane left about one hour ago" Mr. Martin said.

The phone rung at the front desk from the watch tower saying have a plane down. What is the number on the plane" Mr. Durand. Mr Durand looks at the paper work that Mr. Martin had for the plane for the two boys. That was the plane the boys were on.

Mr Durand looks at Nick and then at Jisoo saying "that was the plane the boys were on. We are going to send out recuse people to see if they can find any bodies"  Jisoo fainted on the floor Nick just look at her and then the men said" the bitch is going to die by the hands of Mr. Kim for kidnapping his grandson first and then get him killed"

Next chapter

Alive or Dead