Mr. Kim meeting Sophie

Mr. Kim went into the living room waiting for Sophie to come in there. He was asking for a drink when Steve his bodyguard and friend brought in Sophie. Sophie look around to see all the men looking at her. Sophie was giving off stressed to Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim went and shook Sophie hand asking her "do you want something to drink". Sophie looks at Mr. Kim with wide eyes saying "yes please water"
Steve went into the kitchen and got the drinks for Mr. Kim and Sophie. Steve brought out the drinks and put them down on the table. Steve looks at Sophie and gave her a nod telling her she can do this.

"Im sorry Mr. Kim, I didn't know what Jisoo did to her sister and her husband and youngest son. I only found out about Mrs. Kang from Mr. Kang. When she was leaving the states she said my Jin but I knew that her youngest was Jim not Jin. I just look at her and she look at me as like nothing happen. I meet Jisoo through my cousin the Tim and Jennifer Knight. If I knew what she was cable of our would have stop her from taking Jin out of the states" Sophie had tears 💧 rolling down her cheeks not knowing what Mr. Kim would do to her. She looks at Steve, he noded like saying you did good to Sophie.

Mr. Kim's ask "Jisoo didn't go to Ireland 🍀 but to where". "No Jisoo didn't go to Ireland but to France 🇫🇷". "She was using her own names to get to the country". "That what she wanted". 

Mr. Kim went over to Sophie and took her hands and ask her " do you have anything else you need to tell me" in his alpha voice. "No I don't have anything to add Mr Kim" said Sophie.  "Thank you you can leave now my dear" " but if you hear or see anything please let me know" "Yes I understand Mr. Kim" said Sophie.

Mr Kim told one if his guard to take Sophie home. "Watch her when she gets inside the house understand" "the guard said yes sir I will watch her".
Sophie and the guard left the house. Leaving the other men looking at Mr Kim seeing what does be want to do about getting little Jin back.

Mr. Kim threw the glass on the floor saying "now the bitch is going to die at my hands". The could feel the heat coming from Mr Kim and his eyes were red 🔴. Knowing that is going to be a long night trying to find Jisoo and Jin in the country France 🇫🇷.

Mr. Kim ask Steve to come here. "Yes Mr. Kim" Steve said. " bring me Jennifer and Tim knight in my house first thing in the morning". "Yes boss" Steve said. Then Steve left the manison going out and getting the Knights friends of the Carters.

What will the Knights have to say. Will Mr. Kim find Jisoo and Jin. Next time