Leaving Jisoo

Jisoo and little Jim (Jin) was heading to the airport to get away from Mr. Kim. Jisoo knew that he knows that Jim is really Jin his grandson.  Jisoo needed to get out of country quick before Mr. Kim will take Jin away from her. Jisoo had a friend at the airport who could get last minute tickets for any where in the world with a passport for Jim.

Jisoo calling Sophie "Hello" said Sophie. Jisoo said "I'm on my way to the airport I need two tickets Ireland 🍀 ok". Sophie said "ok". When she was close to the airport she called Sophie again. "Keep the tickets to Ireland but give the tickets to someone else who you know. It me two tickets to France put the tickets under someone else name" "Yes I can do that for you. Can I ask you why for" Sophie asked.
Jisoo said "No I don't want you to be in trouble my by sister father in law. Is his a old timer Alpha. Who will kill you on the spot if you know any thing that is going on with me and Jim" "Ok I understand what your saying but I thought your sister and her husband and son just died. Don't you need to be there for the funeral for them".

Jisoo said "No every thing was taken care of before Mr. Kim came into town". "See you in ten minutes at the airport" " Ok" said Sophie.

Sophie was looking online about the deaths Jennie and her Chris and the new purple hair omega Jin. They were so beautiful. Sophie knew that Jisoo and her sister Jennie was twins. But she never understood how Jim and Jin look so much alike at the only age of two.

Jisoo ran in the airport security and check herself and Jim things in. She told them that she was going to Ireland 🍀. But then Jisoo see her friend Sophie she waves her hands saying hi. Sophie looks up and says "Hi Jisoo and Jim"
"Hush Jin is asleep" Jisoo said. Sophie just stop what she was doing and look at Jisoo. Thinking did she just called her son Jin instead of Jim. Sophie thinking should not ask her.
Sophie gave the airplane tickets to Jisoo. Jisoo looks at the and see there for France flight that leaves in about five minutes. Jisoo said "thank you for helping me" Sophie said "your welcome, have a safe flight"

Jisoo looking at Jim (Jin) kissing her sister son. Thinking she didn't do anything wrong and got on the flight to France 🇫🇷. The flight took off from Florida towards France 🇫🇷

Next chapter soon