No regrets

Jisoo open the package and took out the photos the day that she killed her sister, brother in law and switch Jin with Jim. She didn't care what she had done to her sister family. Jisoo was thinking that the Luna moon told her that she was going to have the omega and be the powerful Mafia werewolf clan around the world. But she had a beta Jim. When she found out that her sister Jennie was the one who was going to have the omega she had to kill her sister an her husband and switch Jim.

When she gave the last pill to kill Jim she didn't lose any tears. But only thing that Jisoo wanted was power. Since she lost the man she thought would be her husband Chad to her sister Jennie. She knew that Jennie had to die and take Jin as her son.

Jisoo knows she couldn't let anyone know that she has Jin are she will be killed by Mr. Kim the godfather of the Kims family for years.

She looks over at Jin sleeping on the bed. Who knew that she was in this hotel that she picked. No one knew where she was going not even Sophie. She called Jennifer Knight wanting to know what she had heard anything about if Sophie was still alive or not.

Back in the states

Jisoo look at her cell phone an said " call Jennifer Knight". The cell phone called Jennifer Knight. "Hello who is this". Jennifer Knight said "it's me Jisoo, what is wrong".  Jisoo said. "Nothing just got back from seeing Mr. Kim asking me if I know any thing about were you where" Jennifer said. "What did you stay to him" Jisoo asked "nothing I don't know where you are so stop yelling at me understand" . Jennifer was getting pissed off. Jennifer was thinking who does Jisoo thinks she is.
"I only know that you killed your sister, brother in law and switch Jin to Jim"

"Ok, what did Sophie say to Mr. Kim as to where I was" Jisoo asked. "Sophie only said that you went to France but didn't know what part. Because we don't know ok. So drop it". Jennifer said Jennifer hung up the phone and look at her husband Tim "do you know what part of France she went to". "Yes I do know where. I have men following her since she left the states" Tim said "We need to tell Mr. Kim what we know Tim". Jennifer said. "Please tell me Tim if you know where Jisoo went. Tell me" Tim looks at his wife and took her hands in his opening his mouth and saying "Jisoo went to Nice, France population of 340,000". "Why there not Pairs"Jennifer asked. "Because it's sits on the pebbly shores of the Baie des Anges. It's a beautiful place for her to think she can get away from everyone". Tim said "We need to tell Mr. Kim now Tim" Jennifer said. "I know my love I know" Tim said.

Back to Nice, France

Jisoo could not believe that Jennifer hung up on her

Jisoo could not believe that Jennifer hung up on her. Jisoo was thinking that bitch Jennifer. Does she know who I am Jisoo thought to her self. Jisoo still look at the sleeping Jin on the bed. Jisoo walk up to Jin ran her fingers threw his hair "you are mine Jin now and forever". Jisoo said with her anger on her face. " I killed my son that I didn't want to have the power  that was supposed to be mine not my sister.

Jisoo not knowing that little Jin woke up and heard every thing that Jisoo said out loud about what happened to his parents and his cousin Jim. Jin tried not to give off any scared vibes to Jisoo not knowing what she would do to him finding out he was awake not sleeping.  "I need to get out of here and try to find a phone to call grandfather to tell him to come and get me". Jin said in his head

Will the Knights call and tell Mr. Kim where Jisoo took Jin.
Will Jin find away out of the room to call grandfather to come and get him

Next chapter
Help me