The Kim's of Seoul

The Kim's of Seoul was a powerful family. Mr. Kim took over the family when his father passed away of old age. But how did he meet the Kim's of Daegu and the Jeon's of Busan.
All three boys of the families meet at camp for trouble boys.
Kim Joe of Seoul use to beat up boys who was hurting his siblings. His father Kim Joe Sr. sent Jr. to camp to control his anger and not kill any body because he was going to take over the family business when he got older.
When Kim Joe was young his baby sister got killed by a bullet playing outside with her older siblings.  Kim Joe decided that day his sister killer will be found and killed and the spot.
But Senior didnot want his son to be like him. A killer at a young age at 10. Knowing that his daughter killers where still out there made him think of not wanting his oldest to take over for him when and where he died.
Senior Kim decided to send Junior Kim to camp to control and talk about his anger over losing his baby sister.
Not knowing that his son will meet two other boys that are going through the same thing. Losing a family member to gun fight.
When Kim Joe  got to the camp he heard two boys talking and smoking by the boys bathroom. Saying we need to get out of here to kill those bastard for killing our baby sister and brother.
Kim Joe didn't know that all three has something in common.
The people who killed his baby sister also killed the other two boys baby sister and baby brother.
Sorry short
Let me know what you think