Scapegoat

All the maids were whispering in the kitchen waiting for Mr. Kim the head of the all mafia family around the world. Jisoo came into the kitchen yelling at the maids at yelled at them telling them to get back to work. When Jisoo left the kitchen all of the maids called Jisoo a awful woman. Jisoo heard everyone words for her. She didn't care of what they have said about her.
One of the butler open the door and bowed to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim told the butler to stop bowing and tell Jisoo he wants to see her now in the living room. The butler went to find Jisoo and her that Mr. Kim wanted to see her in the living room. Kevin ask Jisoo, do you want me to go with you. Jisoo said if you want to.
Kevin went in first asking Mr. Kim if he needed anything to drink or eat. Mr. Kim said no I'm only here to ask Jisoo what happened to my son and his family.
After thirty minutes Jisoo had finally arrived in the living room. Mr. Kim was getting angry knowing that Jisoo did this on purpose. Jisoo comes in and said Uncle sorry for keeping you waiting had to deal with Jim my youngest son. Mr. Kim just look at her saying I understand. How is Jim doing I heard he was not feeling good.
Mr. Kim got what he came for to ask Jisoo. Do you know who killed my son and his family. Jisoo said a rogue alpha that just lost his mate and pup during child birth. Mr. Kim said what is his name in a growling voice.
Jisoo handed him a photo of the rogue alpha Ashton Kutcher. Kevin could not believe that his wife just outed one of his best friend since they were kids. She knew what she was doing so she thought.
Jisoo never knew that Ashton Kutcher was a spy that was working with Mr. Kim from the very beginning. Mr Kim took the photo from Jisoo looking at it. Saying where is he now.
Jisoo said after Ashton Kutcher killed your son and his family he left the state. We have been looking for him since it happen. Kevin is the only one who knew that Ashton Kutcher was working with The Kims from the beginning. Mr. Kim ask to be left alone with his guards so they can talk. Before Jisoo left why did you burn the bodies and not have a rightful funeral. Jisoo said here in the States we can do what ever we want to with the bodies. Mr Kim thought he was going to ripe Jisoo throat.
Jisoo left the room leaving Kevin with Mr. Kim. Kevin went to Mr Kim saying you know Ashton would never kill your son and his family. Mr. Kim said he knows but if I ever find out that you knew who really killed my son and his family I will kill you. Showing his red eyes. Kevin said he doesn't know who killed them.
Mr. Kim said we are leaving now going to our house. We will find Ashton Kutcher and make him talk. Jisoo was smiling at what Mr. Kim said. Not knowing that Mr. Kim knew she was there listening to everything.
Mr. Kim called Ashton telling him we need to meet now at the family home. Ashton said I will be right there. Mr. Kim knew Ashton would never kill his son and family. Now he knows that Jisoo was the killer of her twin sister and her family.
Next chapter
The three best friends